Deals

How about an ongoing thread where the best deals and best customer service can be found?? I think it would be great for those of us just getting into the Becker family.

Best,

Webbdad

if you want to get some of the new beckers, i suggest checking yourcornerstore.com,tomars kabars, and chestnut ridge knives. all 3 places have pretty good prices.

I had great customer service with knife center, three emails reporting the status of the back-ordered BK9's, then when the UPS tracking # didn't work a very nice lady called and gave me the info on when it was scheduled to be delivered and called again the day it was delivered to make sure it arrived. It was great service and won me over as a customer, it was my first purchase from them aswell.

Tomars was great.

I have no complaints with knifecenter, other than they were out of stock on the BK11's but didn't show this until I was notified by email the next day. I still had my BK11 in hand in 5 days though, so like I said, no complaints.

Wow I went to order a knife to Canada from keenzo and they wanted to charge 39$ for standard shipping doesn't seem like a good deal for Canadians.

HOLY SH!T!!! that is rediculous...maybe not so good then....i need to put one in my basket and see how much they charge me shipping. only charge me $9 ground. so makes it ~$73 at knifeworks it comes to ~$84 so it is a little better pricewise...now customer service compared to kwx is still debatable.

I got mine from Tomar's. Great service and price. John was great to work with. Really fast shipping. I'm ordering from him again soon to get the BK11 and a few others.

Down near Lake Gaston in Virginia/ North Carolina Border, and we went to the Ace hardware store in Blackstone, Va where they have a fantastic display of model trains, really impressive! I went over to the knife display case and there was still some (2 I think) Camillus BK7 and some old neckers for sale. The price on the 7's were about $58 and 40 for the necker in a kydex sheath. So if your in the South Hill area off Rt 85, slip on over to Blackstone and see a fantastic and very elaborate train display and look at a few knives in the store. I think the display is up until the first 2 wks in January.

Today I found a Cam patrol machete for 85$, I almost shat!. The same guy that sold me my BK9 , I should go back...

Last edited:
Back