Dear Mr. Becker,

I want to say that I received a BK11 for Christmas and I absolutely love the thing! IMO it is the best knife I've used in quite some time! Thank you for an awesome and inexpensive reliable product! I will be a return buyer! :D = me...ear to ear!

Last edited:
Please, Please, Brother Edge say INEXPENSIVE....

Having said that, THANK YOU for your otherwise lovely observations.....It IS real hard for me to be too humble about the NECKER.... I own a lot of other peoples work and use them for both pleasure and "research", I love praising other's good work and tend to be pretty critical of my own blades, but the NECKER is one that I am REAL proud of and I am REAL proud that You can own one for far less than fifty bucks...... Anyway, thanks, too for giving me the excuse to toot me own horn a bit.......I hope your NECKER serves you well.......

All Best....

ethan

I to would like to thank you "Big-E" for the fine knives :thumbup:
I also got a BK-11 as a Christmas gift & LOVE it, it's been in my coat pocket since, I don't leave home with out it ! I will be purchasing another BK&T product ;)

My thanks to Ethan as well. My Necker is about 3 years old and has been well-tested, I assure you. Zero complaints from me. Maybe I should buy a new one and compare them side-by-side just for fun.

Mr. Becker, you're right to be proud of that model as well as your others. If I ever design and build a knife that well, and have it become so well-loved, I'll be a very happy man.

"20 years in front of printing presses and guitar amps... and people wonder why I say 'huh?' alot..."
JT -- formerly known as GibsonFan

Back