Death Chat Tonight ........ I Think ...... I Drink ..... Therefore I am .......

Post gym protein...why does it taste like dirt? :confused::confused: I'm going to need a beer to get this taste out of my mouth.

Heading to dinner for the wifes birthday. Only problem is that dinner is at her Dads house. I see lots of beer in my near future. Anything I can do to escape the sound of her family.

Garth

Heading to dinner for the wifes birthday. Only problem is that dinner is at her Dads house. I see lots of beer in my near future. Anything I can do to escape the sound of her family.

Garth

I saw Van Halen in concert in 1984. It was quiet compared to my in-laws house at Christmas.

As a coping mechanism I bring a full cooler of beer (for medicinal purposes). They are used to it by now... but it kinda shocked them at first. Lol...

So, that brings us to tonight!

I'm having a Karbach Pale Ale, made in Houston. I have to say this is a very good brewery. Everything from their Lager to Double IPA is excellent.

Time for another.... :D

Hope all you hogs are having a great year!

Last night was Gnomegang from Ommengang lol some kinda blonde ale tasted good! Then somehow I ended with Stella.

I made a shaker full of Washington Apples and it kept me pretty warm through the cold temperatures last night :cool:

Back