• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

death dancer...umm......

GREAT!!!
i ordered a crkt stiff kiss and neck peck from deatdancer.i got my knives before he even recieved the M.O.
the knives are slightly used (as advertised) but in great shape.

Anyone else care to comment?

Glad to hear that, as I have the Cold Steel Mini-Tanto "on order" from him that he had for sale here. (BTW, he has been kind enough to "hold" it for me while I "gathered-up" the money for it.).
smile.gif

UPDATE (1/13/00): I received the Tanto from Rene two days after I sent him the Money Order. It was a PLEASURE doing business with him, as he is a man of his word, and seems to have the patience of Job.
smile.gif

------------------
Dann Fassnacht
Aberdeen, WA
glockman99@hotmail.com
ICQ# 53675663

[This message has been edited by glockman99 (edited 01-13-2001).]

I have just completed a very satisfactory purchase from DeathDancer. His descriptions of his knives are very accurate, he packages well, and ships promptly. What more could you ask for (except free knives)?
I do not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who is considering a deal. I only wish I had more $$$ so I could get some more of the blades he is offering!

--Mike L.

------------------
What goes around...comes around.

Same here no problems what so ever! Rene's a good guy!

Vince

------------------
Stay sharp and be Safe!
------- ---- ---------
That which does not kill us only makes us stronger.
F.W. Nietzche

Also had a good deal with him. He gave an accurate description of the knife, shipped promptly and maintained e-mail contact throughout. Definitely will make it a point to look at what he posts for sale.

DaveJ

------------------
NKCA #32649
AKTI #A001120

Absolutely! I have a pending deal with Rene - and it has been a pleasure to have e-discussion with him about the knife, and knives in general! Good guy for sure!

Bob

------------------
"The search is half the fun!"

Maurice, I also had a recent deal go through without a hitch, very friendly and fast honorable service, would easily deal with Rene again....

G2

------------------
"The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions!"
Take the time to read your Bible Now, don't be left behind...

Back