December 2019 Buck of the Month Released

Wow! Diverting from the usual, this release was earlier in the month and later in the day.

The budget is very tight at holiday time but I jumped on this without hesitation.

It reminds me of the white-handled Camillus #200 100th Anniversary knife (but there are lots of differences).

Brian

Shoot, that one went fast. Tried to order this morning and it is out of stock. Congrats to everyone who got one.

Come on man...they bring out a BOTM that most everyone would be excited about and they use ivory micarta???

Come on man...they bring out a BOTM that most everyone would be excited about and they use ivory micarta???

I like the ivory micarta.....I see no down side there myself.

...and 420???
"D-" for effort this month.

yeah the 420hc is a let down.....I'd like to see Buck use more cpm154. so be it though.

it did sell out fast

Congrats to those who got one! I held strong and resisted getting one long enough, but was getting weak.

This is the way I saw it...the blade forum 301 in elk and CPM 154 was what...71.00?
True but the sponsering dealer wasn't allowed to make any profit because it has the Bladeforum name on it. If dealer mark up would have been permitted it may have been well over $100.

The knife was an incredible value, no doubt.

Back