December Izula monthly Giveaway !

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I get a Ratpack #? I dont get the very first post in this thread.Please explain as I would like to win one of these.

Dan it is my understanding, that the powers that be need to see that you are going to stick around and be an active contributor to this (Rat Cutlery Forum) so once you have 25 real posts, then you need to tell them in the "Taking The Rat Pack To The Next Level" thread and humbly await your number. Once you have your number then you can enter giveaways like this one. Please if I am wrong on anything I said I apologize, I am new here too. This is how I understand it though. OH and it's worth the wait, but who cares about that. This is a great place to hang out and talk shop with a great bunch of knife nuts! :D

Got it.Thanks.I just stumbled upon the RAT website while looking for a nice EDC boot dagger.Sometimes you find a site that has some knives that just jump right off the screen and you just gotta have one or two.Thats how I felt when I saw the HEST.I only really own a Kershaw Ken Onion Blur in all black.But now I'm becoming obsessed with knives of all kinds.I'm sure I'm beating a dead horse with that here as you all are and have been like this for a while hehe.But I'll hang out and contribute if I can without being too newbish.....DN

Well I couldnt wait to win a contest so i bought myself an Izula a few minutes ago as a present to myself the day after x mas.I'm going to wrap it up like no one here has ever done before I think.I may post a pic when I'm done.

Been waiting for my # for a few weeks now..... Do I qualify??? RP #XXX???

Really could use a new zu since mine was so gracelessly STOLEN!!!! along with my other goods!!! Sorry... Just impatient :(

I'll gost and in a corner.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back