Decisions, decisions...

Hey guys if you were to be freely given 2 of the following knives for Christmas, which would you take?
The options are as follows:
1. Large g-10 Espada (aus-8)
2. Rajah II (aus-8)
3. (Aus-8) XL voyager-Vaquero (this would complete my set, and is a steal for ~$45, would've gotten it when I bought the clip variety as I love the sinuous curve and "nasty" look of it, but they were out and I got the tanto instead, meh 😒)
4. Kabar Becker BK-5 (closing out at ~$60) 😥
5. Kabar Becker BK-4 (closing out at ~$60) 😢
6. Cold Steel Gurkha kukri (O-1)

I like all of them, but I'll realistically only be able to get 2 of the blades. One from my brother and his fam, the other from mom and pop. I can't afford to buy them for myself!!!!
The thing that makes it hard to decide is that some of these models will not be around too much longer, and I don't want to miss out. I can't decide!!
I adore the larger CS folders and would be able to carry them daily (I already rotate/edc 2XL Voyagers, and a spartan)
but I also LOVE Becker's blades, and I'd almost cry to know I'd never be able to own one of these two models, and at such a price! (Good segue!)
I'd REALLY like to get my paws on one of the closing out aus-8 big boys from CS before they're gone for good...
And I REALLY wanted a CS Kukri, but that might not even be feasible...
It sucks being "poor".😩

1 and 6..... 3,4 and 5 are cheap enough to buy for yourself even if all you do is pick up beer cans off the side of the road a few hours a day...

Hey guys if you were to be freely given 2 of the following knives for Christmas, which would you take?
The options are as follows:
1. Large g-10 Espada (aus-8)
2. Rajah II (aus-8)
3. (Aus-8) XL voyager-Vaquero (this would complete my set, and is a steal for ~$45, would've gotten it when I bought the clip variety as I love the sinuous curve and "nasty" look of it, but they were out and I got the tanto instead, meh 😒)
4. Kabar Becker BK-5 (closing out at ~$60) 😥
5. Kabar Becker BK-4 (closing out at ~$60) 😢
6. Cold Steel Gurkha kukri (O-1)

I like all of them, but I'll realistically only be able to get 2 of the blades. One from my brother and his fam, the other from mom and pop. I can't afford to buy them for myself!!!!
The thing that makes it hard to decide is that some of these models will not be around too much longer, and I don't want to miss out. I can't decide!!
I adore the larger CS folders and would be able to carry them daily (I already rotate/edc 2XL Voyagers, and a spartan)
but I also LOVE Becker's blades, and I'd almost cry to know I'd never be able to own one of these two models, and at such a price! (Good segue!)
I'd REALLY like to get my paws on one of the closing out aus-8 big boys from CS before they're gone for good...
And I REALLY wanted a CS Kukri, but that might not even be feasible...
It sucks being "poor".😩

I'd pick the ones that would be hardest for me to afford myself:the Espada and the Gurka Kukri.

Back