Deep Carry Clip for a Osborne 940?

Hey STR, I'm pretty new to the forum, and mostly joined to admire the knives everywhere, but I am curious, do you make deep carry clips for Osborne 940s? I would love a deep carry for it. It sticks out a bit too much for my taste. Also, does anyone have any pictures of a STR deep carry 940? I'd love to get an idea of what it would look like.

Thanks!

I've done them. I'm familiar with the model so I have a pattern that fits it. Find my sticky post here on page one for low rider clip info. Its a tacked post as in thumb tacked so its stuck to the top of the page always there on page one of my forum for easy reference. The sticky posts won't leave the front page and migrate onward like the rest of the threads do. Anyway welcome to the forums. Yes I can get a clip to you and just need the details noted in my info thread which is also available at my blogger (link below) and its the Oct 09 and the Feb 2011 posts there at my blogger link that have the info for what I currently offer and what I'd need to know from you to get one out to your liking. Thanks for asking
S

Back