Deep Clip for Kershaw Emerson CQC-6K?

It seems like someone asked me about one by Kershaw a while back but never mailed the knife or clip to let me make one or try. I have not seen it so I didn't know for sure. I doubt it if it uses a ZT type pattern. Someone sent me a link but it did not show what I need to see on the clip mount side. If you have a pic post one. Thanks

It looks like the Emerson clip? Does the EKI black clip fit it? It looks like a wider set for the spacing of the east -west screws tho. Let me know if you can. IF not EKI a old Spyderco original Manix or many Benchmades fit. Thanks

Steve,

Excuse my ignorance, what is the EKI black clip? As a matter of fact, the OEM clip does look similar to the one used on the Emerson Mini CQC-15. After taking a look at a deep clip for a Benchmade mini griptilian, it appears it may also fit.

Last edited:
Steve,

Excuse my ignorance, what is the EKI black clip? As a matter of fact, the OEM clip does look similar to the one used on the Emerson Mini CQC-15. After taking a look at a deep clip for a Benchmade mini griptilian, it appears it may also fit.

Emerson Knives Inc A.K.A. EKI. Sorry.

Back