Degenerative spinal cord disease and homeopathic pain treatment

I have a nerve condition causing muscle weakness or muscle lack in the extremities and have had both feet and ankles fused surgically over the past few years. I have zero foot or ankle movement whatsoever and limited 'touch' feeling left in that area (oh but I feel the pain!). My dream over the past few years has been the outdoors but the reality makes that dream slip further and further away. My current idea is a recumbent Trike (safer, last thing I need is to fall off my bike, last time was a broken knee) for getting outdoors and on the trails with my limitations. Not cheap though.

I see OP hasn’t checked this thread in awhile, but; all pain medicine is derived from good old backcountry medicine. The problem is, they aren’t legal in their natural form(or at least extracting them isn’t) with the exception of willow bark. There are enzymes located in certain critters with an exoskeleton which can help spinal and joint movement, but eating them is out of fashion as well. I hope you have found some relief after all this time. Milk thistle(edible parts) burdock and dandelion root, and the mushroom Poria can help restore a bad liver, and ginseng can restore proper circulation.

Apis mellifica for inflammation or pain caused by inflammation.
Akin to bee sting therapy. Don't use it if you're allergic to bee stings.
Old remedy for stings and bites that cause redness and burning. Later found to help with all sorts of inflammation.
In the U.S. we (the majority of people) don't typically take daily vitamins. It's always a good idea to start there, if you don't already take them.
The antibiotics we are often prescribed are very powerful. They work well and as intended. They also decimate our natural gut biome. This often results in the wrong bacteria filling in an open niche or just an imbalance in the gut. This results in malabsorption or a gut biome that's not able to break down and utilize certain things. I drink an 8oz cup of Kefir daily. I drink an entire 32oz bottle when I'm hungover or have any sort of gut distress. Everyone should drink it while taking antibiotics and for a while after completing them. If not this, then some other form of probiotics. The more varied, the better.
Finally, an hour of cardio. Daily would be great but 4-5 days a week will do. Fast walking/power walking is all that's necessary. Hydro if you need lower impact. As long as you get your heart beat and respiration above sedentary state and keep it elevated for about an hour, you'll notice a huge difference.
I'm not a doctor. I'm an electrician, so......

1 out of 4 pain injections worked, took care of sciatica in my right and left legs. I'm getting a nerve block next month in my broken spine.

Just heard on the radio that ibuprofen makes you infertile. Cross ibuprofen off the list. I need to get some more cbd oil. Sadly, just hemp based, it helps but not that much anymore. Muscle relaxers don't even help.

I have two kids that proves that "Ibuprofen makes you infertile" is quite WRONG. I have existed on ibuprofen for decades. Long before my eldest was even a twinkle in my eye....

hahahaha, ibuprofen has been around for almost 60 years, is practically the most popular over the counter pain killer but amazingly children are still being born and the world population isn't dropping due to it. Got 3 kids myself so far and I've been taking slow release ibuprofen every day for 20 years. I mentioned that 'fact' to my wife, one of our countries top IVF technicians. Her response, 'yeah right'.

this is a bit different to most things that I have come across , if it doesnt sit well with you , pretend you never seen it and Im a bit of a whack job ... if it does I hope it serves you as well as it has me :) Id not be able to sleep at night if I didnt share it around

Its a mix of neuro science and hypnotics , I can attest to it working like magic , literally , both his breathing thing and his spinning thing .

GOOGLE SEARCH RESULT LINK HERE :)

Ive used it to deal with stuff myself , and used it to help others with their own problem , I have a crushed T8 , and a bunch of blown and bulged discs from neck to pelvis , I used to be out of it on codine and oxytocin near all day every day and was looking for alternatives when I found him .. figured the worst that could happen was I feel dumb for waving my hands in the air for a bit ... but it might work too .. for me it worked , and for a bunch of others I have got to either try it or let me walk them thru it .

add bursitis to the list. I go for a nerve block directly into my broken portion of my spine on the 9th. Right now Lyrica, gabapentin, motrin (not right now while I'm on heavy duty naproxen for bursitis), daily 325 aspirin for heart, Tylenol, turmeric. CBD oil works sometimes, the hemp kind.

The good thing about natural remedies (not Homeopathic... big difference) is that most are gentle and harmless... unless you have an allergy. That being said, I am allergic to ASA (Acetylsalicylic acid) so no Aspirin for me. Willow bark has been used as an anti-inflammatory for ages. I tried some and it worked. I later found out that willow bark has ASA. Well, I didn't die but won't tempt fate, again.

I have had many injuries and have been hard on my body all my life... paying for it, now. I'm 45 and sometimes can't get out of bed in the morning. Constant dull pain is about the best I get. Spent tens of thousands of dollars on chiro, massage, applied kinesiology, accupuncture, homeopathy and Raki. What I learned from this is that there is a lot of woo-woo out there... some folks truly believe they can help you... but good intentions need to be backed by good practices. Most are BS pseudo-science.

Physio therapy, a good diet and exercise are the only thing I feel work. To each his own. Move it or lose it!

image.jpg
this is a bit different to most things that I have come across , if it doesnt sit well with you , pretend you never seen it and Im a bit of a whack job ... if it does I hope it serves you as well as it has me :) Id not be able to sleep at night if I didnt share it around

Its a mix of neuro science and hypnotics , I can attest to it working like magic , literally , both his breathing thing and his spinning thing .

GOOGLE SEARCH RESULT LINK HERE :)

Ive used it to deal with stuff myself , and used it to help others with their own problem , I have a crushed T8 , and a bunch of blown and bulged discs from neck to pelvis , I used to be out of it on codine and oxytocin near all day every day and was looking for alternatives when I found him .. figured the worst that could happen was I feel dumb for waving my hands in the air for a bit ... but it might work too .. for me it worked , and for a bunch of others I have got to either try it or let me walk them thru it .

That's excellent news, I love hearing about people being underneath a mountain and try something different, off the beaten path, and walk away practically unscathed. I have some friends that were on high doses of OxyContin. They suffered from arthritis. They use Krathom regularly. They say it's much safer, and they are in a great mood. I'd suggest doing a lot of your own research on this subject for anyone that might be reading this.

I own this frequency generator. Some would call this quackery. Dr Rife had a very high cure rate with cancer patient just by hitting the correct frequency of the cancer cells. Its analogous to a opera singer breaking wine glassses with their voice. Like you said there is like 10% of the people it just has zero affect. I just like being open to any and all possibilities. That book has just about any and all ailments, trick is to find out exactly what's wrong. Nothing happens if you miss the frequency.

Hmmm ...

Several deaths have resulted from the use of Rife machines in place of standard medical treatment. In one case, a U.S. court found that the marketer of a Rife device had violated the law and that, as a result of her actions, a cancer patient had ceased chemotherapy and died.[17] In Australia, the use of Rife machines has been blamed for the deaths of cancer patients who might have been cured with conventional therapy.[7]

In 1994, the American Cancer Society reported that Rife machines were being sold in a "pyramid-like, multilevel marketing scheme". A key component in the marketing of Rife devices has been the claim, initially put forward by Rife himself, that the devices were being suppressed by an establishment conspiracy against cancer "cures".[5] Although 'Rife devices' are not registered by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and have been linked to deaths among cancer sufferers, the Seattle Times reported that over 300 people attended the 2006 Rife International Health Conference in Seattle, where dozens of unregistered devices were sold.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Rife

ALL of the evidence for Rife's Machine success is anecdotal. Please, please, please.... be careful. Don't fall prey to pseudo-science. If you open your mind too much, your brain falls out.

Hmmm ...

Several deaths have resulted from the use of Rife machines in place of standard medical treatment. In one case, a U.S. court found that the marketer of a Rife device had violated the law and that, as a result of her actions, a cancer patient had ceased chemotherapy and died.[17] In Australia, the use of Rife machines has been blamed for the deaths of cancer patients who might have been cured with conventional therapy.[7]

In 1994, the American Cancer Society reported that Rife machines were being sold in a "pyramid-like, multilevel marketing scheme". A key component in the marketing of Rife devices has been the claim, initially put forward by Rife himself, that the devices were being suppressed by an establishment conspiracy against cancer "cures".[5] Although 'Rife devices' are not registered by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and have been linked to deaths among cancer sufferers, the Seattle Times reported that over 300 people attended the 2006 Rife International Health Conference in Seattle, where dozens of unregistered devices were sold.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Rife

ALL of the evidence for Rife's Machine success is anecdotal. Please, please, please.... be careful. Don't fall prey to pseudo-science. If you open your mind too much, your brain falls out.

Conventional medicine and other big businesses are not interested in the technology for the reason they do not want to invest a lot of capital in a technology that they cannot exclusively control.

In few cases, however, businessmen and industry have taken a clue from Rife technology, and developed their own unique interpretations, which can be patented. The TENS unit, which has been approved by the FDA for many years, the bone growth stimulator, also approved., are examples of Rife machines that you may of heard about. The cybersonic, Ionic, sonic and other types of advanced toothe brushes based on fundamental insights taken directly from the Rife technology.

Outside the US there are many countries that have embraced the advent of frequency and electron therapy. It seems to fall in and out of favor, depending on the administration or regime. This is probably because the technology, if it is done correctly, is fantastically effective; and it tends to inhibit some sectors of the medical profession. The drug business is the most obvious of these, but it affects every part of medicine to the greater or lesser degrees.

Politics play a role in the suppression of Rife machines. It was once thought that there would be considerable political advantage for the leader who stood up to conventional wisdom and brought the Rife technology to the people. But this has proven to be foolish hope.the reasons for this is complex and convoluted. In short, however, it has mostly to do with the corruption that has become manifest in the gross violations of any resonable interpretation of the antitrust statues

I'm a hundred times more concerned about the FDA

Food and drug administration is ok with hundreds of thousands deaths as a direct result of big pharma, crony capitalism. And this is just prescription drugs, if we wonder off and look at vaccines this opens up thousands more deaths, all good with the FDA. I'm all for safe Vaccines, we just aren't fully there yet.

https://www.cdc.gov/drugoverdose/data/overdose.html

Thank you for the heads up.
It not anecdotal if it has actually worked for me and several others that I know personal. I just hate to see people miss out on opportunities as the result of big pharma concerned about loosing $$$.

I believe the best options are a mix of both medicines.

It not anecdotal if it has actually worked for me and several others that I know personal.
That is an exact example of anecdotal.

I just have a really hard time with conspiracy theories about suppressed technology from the early 20th century. Especially when it fell out of favor both in the public and scientific eye, only to be revived when the market was "rife"(pun intended) with scams. The American Cancer Society doesn't seem like the type of establishment that would hold back viable tech. Not to mention how readily accessible the machines are, these days. Why is there still no published, peer reviewed, cure for cancer? You can call foul by the MAN but it seems all to convenient to do so.

I just looked up how Ionic and Sonic toothbrushes work.... both different to each other and neither resemble the Rife tech.

A "mix of both" medicines sounds reasonable... if both are legit. I just worry that spending time on a treatment, who's success rate is no better than chance, is detrimental.

You sound genuinely concerned and sincere... as am I. I mean no offence... just passionate about finding truth. Looking further into Rife.

image.jpg
That is an exact example of anecdotal.

I just have a really hard time with conspiracy theories about suppressed technology from the early 20th century. Especially when it fell out of favor both in the public and scientific eye, only to be revived when the market was "rife"(pun intended) with scams. The American Cancer Society doesn't seem like the type of establishment that would hold back viable tech. Not to mention how readily accessible the machines are, these days. Why is there still no published, peer reviewed, cure for cancer? You can call foul by the MAN but it seems all to convenient to do so.

I just looked up how Ionic and Sonic toothbrushes work.... both different to each other and neither resemble the Rife tech.

A "mix of both" medicines sounds reasonable... if both are legit. I just worry that spending time on a treatment, who's success rate is no better than chance, is detrimental.

You sound genuinely concerned and sincere... as am I. I mean no offence... just passionate about finding truth. Looking further into Rife.

Id love to see more studies on dr rifes technology, just because our government doesn't want to further study it doesn't make it a conspiracy theory. I'm very sincere on these subjects, my only aim is help people further recovery. I know we could talk about this subject in endless confusion, I've always had a bump of curiosity to walk off the beaten path, this has led me to read several books on many different treatments. Some very profound others just simply insane. So I understand not just jumping into things head first could be very dangerous.

I was diagnosed with seboric dermatitis about 10 years ago. I had to take off from work to go to the doctor and get a little tube of medicine that had 1% steroids in it to reduce the inflammation mainly on my face. It's itchy, and I get these red marks all over my face, very annoying. The doctor refused to give me a bigger tube of this medicine, so I had to make several trips back to him and he'd say ok see you in a couple months. The steroid dosage had to go from 1% then 2% and I know when you put something on your skin, it takes approximately 28 seconds to enter your bloodstream.

This bothered me, I was forced to go back, pay $100 for the visit plus the medication. So off I went, I knew there had to be something else that was safer for me without the damn hassle of going to and fro the doctors office, plus the $$$. I never saw any studies on this topic. Today I use neem cure xl in conjunction with Dead Sea salt. This works faster, better, and isn't toxic to my body.

In your opinion, why didn't this doctor offer this treatment to me? my guess is he wasn't knowledgeable in this areana of medicine, and I can treat myself, no $$$ for them.
This is a small scale case scenario, so yeh $$$ has a lot to do with our medical field.

Why hasn't anyone done a study or put facts forth about this. can they corner the market and make a profit with Dead Sea salt or neem oil, first they'd have to make it very difficult for anyone to obtain. I found this info online, and I tried several things that didn't work at all. It was risk worth reward, my risk was very minimal, reward was exceptional.

My point is thousands of people cure themselves through several different ways, none of which our medical field offers, and yes some people could hurt themselves in certain situations. So the choice is everyone's one.

Anita moorjani, this ladie had a NDE near death experience. Long story short her body was riddled with cancer and she was only given a few day to live. She refused all modern medicine, when she came too after her NDE she had a understanding that we are vibrational beings, and all she had to do to rid herself of the cancer was to change her vibration. These are her words not mine, and she did, wrote a book called dieing to be me. I know the super natural isn't something that is supposed to happen, but it does happen.

If taking chemotherapy you need to have a certain blood count number or they won't treat you with the next round. I'm not sure if this was red or white blood cell count?
They'll say your blood count is to low come back next week. My understanding if you incorporate certain foods into our diet and or supplements it will help get these blood count numbers higher, quicker, in return it could really save your life.

I know people who died from cancer and I. Have a friend who has successfully treated his cancer and has fully recovered with chemothearapy. It can be very confusing on who to trust, if was me I'd keep all possibilities open. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me, I'm always open to new possibilities to help our fellow friends and family.

Last edited:
The whole "vibration/frequency" treatment thing is pseudo-science. Adopted bits of real science that make it sound legit. Every time legit science takes a step forward, folks find a way to re-invent the preconceived notions they so desperately cling to. Often times, it is sincere searching... sometimes, it is deception for profit. Those sincere folks suffer the price.

When the deceivers are smart, they'll do it in such a way that it either works or has done no further harm. Unless you count the times that it has prevented people from seeking proven treatments.

You seem to be lumping natural treatments in with the "pseudo-scientific cures" I am talking about. Many natural medicine and remedies have actual studies that back them. What they seem to lack is consistency in dosage that pharmaceuticals have. Luckily, most natural medicines are not an overdose danger. Some people have sensitivity to drugs and react well to the more gentle natural alternative. I am not bumping your Neem/Seasalt treatment... but I will raise my eyebrows when you say something like "I know the super natural isn't something that is supposed to happen, but it does happen." Supernatural lies outside the realm of natural and is therefore undetectable by natural means, aka, reality. How do you know it happens? EVERY example you give is anecdotal and this is no exception. When something happens for no known reason, it remains "unknown" or "explainable"... that's it. We can continue to speculate and search but it doesn't jump into "supernatural"... That is not an explanation, AT ALL. What if her NDE gave her a flood of adrenaline that boosted her immune system? What if fluctuating body temperature triggered a remission? There are soooo many ways to go... you will be met with many dead ends... but claiming supernatural can often end the search, all together. A dying brain is not the most reliable source for clarity.

I don't want to monopolize this thread anymore than I have. Lets just agree that we both have the same sincere interest helping people.

The whole "vibration/frequency" treatment thing is pseudo-science. Adopted bits of real science that make it sound legit. Every time legit science takes a step forward, folks find a way to re-invent the preconceived notions they so desperately cling to. Often times, it is sincere searching... sometimes, it is deception for profit. Those sincere folks suffer the price.

When the deceivers are smart, they'll do it in such a way that it either works or has done no further harm. Unless you count the times that it has prevented people from seeking proven treatments.

You seem to be lumping natural treatments in with the "pseudo-scientific cures" I am talking about. Many natural medicine and remedies have actual studies that back them. What they seem to lack is consistency in dosage that pharmaceuticals have. Luckily, most natural medicines are not an overdose danger. Some people have sensitivity to drugs and react well to the more gentle natural alternative. I am not bumping your Neem/Seasalt treatment... but I will raise my eyebrows when you say something like "I know the super natural isn't something that is supposed to happen, but it does happen." Supernatural lies outside the realm of natural and is therefore undetectable by natural means, aka, reality. How do you know it happens? EVERY example you give is anecdotal and this is no exception. When something happens for no known reason, it remains "unknown" or "explainable"... that's it. We can continue to speculate and search but it doesn't jump into "supernatural"... That is not an explanation, AT ALL. What if her NDE gave her a flood of adrenaline that boosted her immune system? What if fluctuating body temperature triggered a remission? There are soooo many ways to go... you will be met with many dead ends... but claiming supernatural can often end the search, all together. A dying brain is not the most reliable source for clarity.

I don't want to monopolize this thread anymore than I have. Lets just agree that we both have the same sincere interest helping people.

If you can't change your mind you can't change anything. Good luck on your journey.

Just wanted to jump on a couple of things, the ibuprofen news thing was a little misleading, you need to be taking massive (above recommended doses) for a long time (more than six weeks, but often longer) and all it does is re-calibrate your hormone balances and make your testicles smaller, that can make some guys infertile if they were on the cusp already, but for the average, all you need is a few working swimmers to land the beach as it were. Bad reporting, as always.

As for the cancer stuff. I personally know some cancer docs, and some researchers. If there was a cure (which there cannot be, it would be like saying you can cure bacteria, its too big of a category) it is very disrespectful to suggest that any of them would be willing to suppress any research that they thought might lead to treatments, especially cheap ones. Are there big problems in the pharma industry right now? Yes, and are they based largely on greed and hubris? You bet. So is every industry. But I'll take my chances with the guy who can back up his studies with data. The fact that the medical field has problems only means its a human endeavor, and we know that those problems can be fixed. But ultimately if you look at the numbers, the types of cancer that people die from is constantly shifting, and the rates at which we can successfully treat them are shifting too, always getting better. If one of those energy machines ever worked, it would change our understanding of science at a fundamental level, and the inventor would win a nobel if he could explain how it worked.

Also, If I write some article on the internet, some guy follows my instructions (which would be carefully worded to be just "things I tried") and he dies, I'm not responsible. So I can tell someone to eat bentonite clay to remove lead from their system (when it doesn't and most commercially available bentonite is full of lead anyway) and they can get sick, no skin off my back. If however a doctor tells me to wave some magic wand over myself, and I then die, my family can at least take that doc to court. I kinda like that system. The natural product industry rivals the pharmaceutical industry in revenue, and spends far more on lobbying than on R&D, and they have no rules. And since they don't get punished when they screw up, I can't say I hold them with any trust either.

Dan, great seein' ya my friend, funny how pain brings people together, that and insomnia ;)

Krav, hope life's not beatin' you up, in my thoughts and prayers my friend both of you, smoke up.

Back