• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(DELETE)

Thank you for your patience!

Last edited:
Interested in Protech Whiskers, PM2 and CRKT Provoke...please send pics:

Thanks.

Last edited:
I'll take the PM2 and Protech Whiskers per our email exchange. Hit me back over email for arrangements. Thanks.

I’m interested in the gentleman Jim. PM me pics please.
I don't think I am able to send you a message unless you are a full member.

I will include them here for your reference.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Jim1.jpg
    Jim1.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Jim2.jpg
    Jim2.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 9
It is still available if you are interested!
I am definitely interested, and I know you mentioned that all the knives listed were brand new never used, but I am wondering about fit and finish, blade centering, lockup before pulling the trigger.

I am definitely interested, and I know you mentioned that all the knives listed were brand new never used, but I am wondering about fit and finish, blade centering, lockup before pulling the trigger.

Standard off the shelf Emerson quality. Should you choose to purchase from a retailer you'd be taking the same "gamble" or even more so since you normally do not get pictures of the exact knife you're buying. Centering is near perfect, lockup is sufficient and comparable to other Emersons I have owned..nothing that struck me as out of the ordinary. I can't attest to much more than that as I have not carried the knife or fondled it to preserve its pristine nature.

There are 2 side shots of the knife in the post above, if you shoot me your email I will send you another photo or two.

Standard off the shelf Emerson quality. Should you choose to purchase from a retailer you'd be taking the same "gamble" or even more so since you normally do not get pictures of the exact knife you're buying. Centering is near perfect, lockup is sufficient and comparable to other Emersons I have owned..nothing that struck me as out of the ordinary. I can't attest to much more than that as I have not carried the knife or fondled it to preserve its pristine nature.

There are 2 side shots of the knife in the post above, if you shoot me your email I will send you another photo or two.

100% rating, I'll take your word for it. Just wanted to ask since the side-by-sides were the only ones posted.

PM me your PP info, I'll get the payment to you in the a.m.

Back