Delta 4 MKII in Emerald Micarta

The weekend before Easter my brother and a buddy made a trip up north and stopped in DLT Trading's shop. I walked out of there with a new Fiddleback Hiking Buddy and my brother walked out with a new Delta 4 MKII. Neither of us had seen Dylan's work before but we both became big fans. I took some time this past weekend when everyone was together for Easter to snap a few pictures after the kids were done with their Easter Egg hunt.

The more I handle this Delta 4 MKII, the more I dig it. The attention to detail is phenomenal, fit and finish are spot on and the handle egos are perfect. I will be adding one of these to my rotation for sure.

He paired it up with a nice leather sheath...

Killer stack'd liners - and that Emerald green micarta is awesome.

Couple of those extra little details...

I honestly wasn't sold on the hump/cutout on the spine UNTIL I had one in hand.

Dylan - hats off to you man, you did a killer job on this. You gained a couple more fans and followers of your work.

Great pics as usual. This is an excellent display of the quality of knives Dylan puts out. We're looking forward to getting more of his knives in our store.

Fantastic pics Matt (as always) and really nice Delta. I'm glad to see you and Todd were able to check out Dylan's work. I was confident you would be amazed once you could handle Andy and Dylan's work. Dylan makes some of the most comfortable handles in the business. It's the beginning Matt ... :D

Thanks guys! I am hoping to do a little camping this spring/summer with my brother and get to put this one to use.

That is a gorgeous knife Matt. Shatetree's Emerald burlap is one of my favorite colors they make. It looks great with that black/natural/white liner stack-up and 1/4" black pins.

I agree with your comment on the forward placed ramp. That is just the right spot for it to be to provide comfortable leverage in a push cut in my opinion.

Dylan really knows what he is doing with his designs and fabulous execution. That one is a keeper.

Congratulations on the knife and thanks for the wonderful photos!

Phil

Howdie! Sorry, I have been neglecting my forum while working my butt off on another DLT batch.

I appreciate the compliments. A lot of people look at the (now signature) thumb ramp and say, "what the heck? is this in the wrong spot?" Then once they try it they say, "nope. Thats definitely the right spot." :D I'm glad you guys appreciate my incredibly anal attention to detail. Those little things like rounding a little here, chamfering there, make all the difference in the world to me.

Back