Demko Knives Is Here On Blade Forums!

The larger line of Taiwan fixed blades have my attention for sure. This company appears to be a source of the types of knives we Old Steel enthusiasts like.

I haven’t seen any hollow grinds yet, but consider this my official request for some. I’ve bought so many hollow ground CS knives because the excellent Taiwanese HT combined with the thin behind the edge of a hollow grind makes an excellent cutting tool. I won’t be buying any of the 4034 unless it’s a serrated model. For my uses, it’s noticeably inferior to Taiwanese AUS8 in performance. The 80CrV2, I have no experience with. I’m hoping it’s a good choice.

The larger line of Taiwan fixed blades have my attention for sure. This company appears to be a source of the types of knives we Old Steel enthusiasts like.

I haven’t seen any hollow grinds yet, but consider this my official request for some. I’ve bought so many hollow ground CS knives because the excellent Taiwanese HT combined with the thin behind the edge of a hollow grind makes an excellent cutting tool. I won’t be buying any of the 4034 unless it’s a serrated model. For my uses, it’s noticeably inferior to Taiwanese AUS8 in performance. The 80CrV2, I have no experience with. I’m hoping it’s a good choice.
The FreeReign knives are excellent fixed blades. We have runs of Magnacut occasionally but they sellout fast.

I’ll pass along the request for hollow grinds.

80CrV2 is a very tough and durable steel with a good track record of performance. The Armiger 4’s are selling really well.

Back