Diamond Knife Sharpener (Gerber)

Hi...

I want to buy a pocket Sharpener

09841-1.jpg

This is the Best for my Spyderco Harpy ? :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Thanks...

Well the Gerbe you posted is freehand so it will still be quite hard to sharpen with it. And it only has one grit you can go with. So I' d suggest getting the Spyderco sharpmaker which has two different grits and a preset angle, so that should be perfect for your Spyderco Harpy.

But yes it will work, but it will take some practice to get a decent edge, especially on the Fully Serrated Harpy.

Well the Gerbe you posted is freehand so it will still be quite hard to sharpen with it. And it only has one grit you can go with. So I' d suggest getting the Spyderco sharpmaker which has two different grits and a preset angle, so that should be perfect for your Spyderco Harpy.

But yes it will work, but it will take some practice to get a decent edge, especially on the Fully Serrated Harpy.

He said "pocket" sharpener.

I suppose that one would work, but I'm in love with DMT products. They make some folding rod sharpeners, I believe.

Something like this:

http://yourcornerstore.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=4653_4672_4688

Another for the DMT tapered diamond file with folding handles.It very capable of tackling any plain or serrated knife you might have.

Oops didn' t read the post correctly, sorry...

The DMT is an excellent choice though...

Back