• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Diamond Spray With Strop 0.5 or 1 Micron

NORTHWEST_KNIFE_GUY

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
2oz bottle of 0.5 or 1 micron diamond spray with two sided veg tan strop

Normally get approx. 350 sprays per bottle so it goes a long ways and will work on any steel. This is a water based monocrystalline diamond spray/slurry. This spray is quite aggressive and leaves a nice refineded edge with some bite and can be used on pretty much any substrate (leather, denim, balsa, MDF, basswood etc.). Comes with one (1) two sided strop shown (8" x 2 3/8" x 3/4"), wood is leveled perfectly flat each side and 10oz firm temper European veg tan leather is attached to each side. This is a grade A leather that is defect free, has little give and works well with my sprays. Once the strop becomes loaded use a pink eraser to clean then reapply spray, to apply spray I hold approx. 3" from surface and add 4-5 sprays evenly spaced apart.

If you'd like to try one asking $38.00 shipped anywhere in the U.S. If you're outside the United States please contact me for quote.

Payment via paypal goods and services only please, if you'd like to pay via check or M/O can do that too.

lx4NV2Hh.jpg

wkPXZGWh.jpg

UxI7Ppxh.jpg

Very nice Don, looks perfect.. Nice clean lines!! Probably the prettiest strop I've seen!!!!
Good luck with these!! Loving my diamond emulsion!!!
Hope you had a great summer and the back wasn't to bad, brother!!
Best,

James

Very nice Don, looks perfect.. Nice clean lines!! Probably the prettiest strop I've seen!!!!
Good luck with these!! Loving my diamond emulsion!!!
Hope you had a great summer and the back wasn't to bad, brother!!
Best,

James
Thank you James, really appreciate it and glad you like the spray. Been feeling better lately and hope you're doing well too!

-Don-

Sorry, I don't have anything that coarse. For simple slurries (sprays) I try not to go coarser than 5-6 microns as the diamond falls out of suspension too fast.
Do you have any sprays in that range then? I’d really like to try a honing compound coarser or faster cutting than normal green wax type sticks. If you can make a 5-6 micron spray let me know what it would cost and how you would prefer payment and I’ll get a bottle on order to try out.

Do you have any sprays in that range then? I’d really like to try a honing compound coarser or faster cutting than normal green wax type sticks. If you can make a 5-6 micron spray let me know what it would cost and how you would prefer payment and I’ll get a bottle on order to try out.
Sure,

I can do a 6 mic if you like, just message me your PP email and I will make a note to send you an invoice in the morning.

Price is $25 shipped.

Thanks
-Don-

Back