Did Higgy take the money and run?

HIGGY after the lotto

images

I want the shop of my dreams!! :grumpy:

If we check all the places that sell Coors, I think we could nab him. :D

I know what you mean
turn your back just once and it all goes haywire hahaha :D

I see now..
:D the trouble with that is, when you spent all the money before you get it, you never win :( :) wouldn't it be a hoot if he did win it...

peter nap said:
wouldn't it be a hoot if he did win it...

I doubt it would change him one bit Dan! :D

I don't know,,, I think he'd hire a driver for his 4 wheeler
and set back a drink more Coors :D

I'm offline for a couple days and you fellers got to be talkin' smack about me!! :D

Hahaha, well no lottery winner here, that's for sure... all I been getting is a steady diet of toil and drudgery. Here's a pic of the house. All the windows and doors you see are completely new, installed by yours truly. The back side is completely finished, and the right side that you see, is partially sided. I'll get all that done tomorrow. Man, that red cedar is a real pita! Brittle stuff, but once it has had a chance to soqak up some weather it's pretty tough. Anyhow, the wife has taken a few days off and decided to help me. :rolleyes:

Picture-014.gif

Here's a suzuki gs850 I picked up for $100. It don't run, but I'll be fixing that real soon. I'm thinking of making a rat-bike with it. Don't know what a rat-bike is? Go HERE: http://www.motorrad.cx/

Rat1.gif

It's a real POS! Gonna be fun.

Rat6.gif

Here's Captain Nemo, and (what was her name again? Oh yeah...) Linda. The Missus.

Linda-Nemo.gif

Still alive and well here in Bennington. I'll post again in a couple days. For now, I got to drink some beers and put more of that siding up. Hey Mark, break some skulls if they start acting up here, okay? Oh and may I'll drop in for the FRIDAY POST! cya! :D :D :D

Hey Jeff....Isn't that third slat from the bottom running uphill a little. Better pull it all off and correct that. :footinmou
:D :D :D :D
:D :D
:D
;)

peter nap said:
Hey Jeff....Isn't that third slat from the bottom running uphill a little. Better pull it all off and correct that. :footinmou

;)

fourth one from the bottom, this side of the vent is a bit off too
I no where the carpenter money went hehe :D Beer :D

Higgy; That will make a good $100 anchor. :p Instead of putting gas in it you should pour it on it and lite a match. You may be able to heat treat a blade or two in the flames. :p :p :eek: :D

Higgy, that looks like a lot of work, fella. Say, I don't see any squirrel rifle leaning up anywhere in that picture. What's the deal? You got trees, got no squirrels running around there?

Hey John, I ain't been squirrel hunting since I was a kid. If I did it nowadays, I'd have to put more sport into it - like using a smallbore fllintlock. I'd have to go way out in the woods too. That dog of mine chases all the squirrels away. A bird could land on his head and peck his eyes out and he don't care, but you swish a bushy tail in front of him and he goes mental for it. :)

Back