Did I miss the memo?

The one that said o.d. green canvas micarta was the only handle option available? heh. Don't get me wrong, I love the stuff but four knives in a five knife batch is a little excessive.:cool: (not a peep from you iawoodsman)
4966042507_e17887fdf6_z.jpg

Here's the latest batch in various stages of handle finishing.
4966042603_2c2bcd4fb8_z.jpg

And all ready to finish tomorrow, Lord Willing.
4966645068_c03d050c99_z.jpg

This is what's coming up in the next batch sitting next to my buddy the clickin' chicken. Hopefully I'll start on those Wednesday.
4966645158_0f6be23696_z.jpg

Hope you like 'em.
Iz

Very cool Iz. Take a look at the Vise Grip paddle clamps for holding your glued handles. Easy to use and quick.
Scott

Looking good Iz! At least when you get to mine, which is also suppose to be OD green micarta, you will have it down pat!

Do you get a discount if you order the micarta in bulk??

Not a peep from me

Heh.

first and second from bottom are gonna be rad rat tail wharnie looks promising!
Thanks, brother. Those two are Gasconades. The rat tail is actually a hidden tang soldier river. Kinda hard to see in the pics.

Can"t wait to see the new Batch .
Thanks, man. I'm gonna try to start on them Monday if Iawoodsman doesn't kill me this weekend by making me eat my own cooking.:barf:

Very cool Iz. Take a look at the Vise Grip paddle clamps for holding your glued handles. Easy to use and quick.
Scott
Roger that, man. I'm gonna look into 'em.

Looking good Iz! At least when you get to mine, which is also suppose to be OD green micarta, you will have it down pat!

Do you get a discount if you order the micarta in bulk??

I think I'm just gonna buy the place that manufactures the stuff. That way I can use it as a huge tax write off.:D

Iz

Well the hulk batch is done.:cool:
4973373636_3f551e714e_z.jpg

The top one (and only non o.d. handled knife) is a Boone's Branch neck knife. It's gonna be a give away knife on bcusa so keep your eyes peeled for that tomorrow-ish.
Second one is an extended handle dogwood
Third one is a Soldier River
Fourth one is the first 1/8" thick dogwood I've ever made
and the fifth one is the last of the old pattern Soldier Rivers. The only real difference is the new one's blade is about 3/32" longer and wider. And the little choil thingy, but that's about it.
Iz

Nice job on that batch Iz! I see a new friend in that mix. :D

Thanks, guys. I do like the o.d. micarta I just got a little over dose with this batch.:D
Plus Iawoodsman likes to give me a hard time about it.:grumpy:;)
Iz

Andy is a supporter but I'm pretty sure he doesn't need one of my neckers when he can make one of his own.:eek:
Iz

Back