Differences in Para2

While messing with 2 of my para2s side by side, I noticed that one of them, the blurple S110V, snaps harder when opening than the 20CV. Both of them drop free when the lock is released but the S110V is easier to spydie flick than the 20CV. While inspecting them both side by side, I noticed that S110V is more snug when closed and gives more resistance when opening and thats why it snaps open harder. The 20CV just kind of flops out with very little effort, making it harder to flick. Is this normal differences in characteristics?

Yeah, normal. I've had a range of different actions in my PM2s (probably owned 20 or so).

What you are describing is the detent. My 20cv pm2 has the weakest detent of any of my pm2s. Mine is also difficult to flick without a little wrist action. It’s common to have some variance from one run to another. From what I hear the dlt 20cv generally has a weaker detent.

What you are describing is the detent. My 20cv pm2 has the weakest detent of any of my pm2s. Mine is also difficult to flick without a little wrist action. It’s common to have some variance from one run to another. From what I hear the dlt 20cv generally has a weaker detent.

Are you talking about the detent on the liner?

Detent/lockbar.....

I've found they break in and you can tune them how you like.

Personally, I think they have been making them tight from the factory for safety reasons. (NOOBZ)

Back