Dingo headed to Afganastan

greatlakeswaterjet

I really hate bladeforums. Which is why I still co
Talked with Dan the other day about my son needing to take a Dingo to the box. He's heading over soon (second tour). Along with the many orders Dan and Tom already have to fill, they are getting this done for him. I'm ordering a Spec-Ops combat master sheath along with some other goodies to take. Thank you Dan and Tom. I'm sure he will be the envy of his buds!:D

I'm very proud of our deployed soldiers. As for Dan and Tom...

Kilgore: Outstanding, Red Team, outstanding! Get you a case of beer for that one.

Greatlakeswaterjet,

How quick do you need it? Mine is on the way maybe tomorrow, If you need it ASAP, I can forward mine on and take yours when it is ready.......It has the green handle scales.

My cousin is over there in Taji as of the 8th, so if you need it, let me know.

Cerberus

Last edited:
Thank you for the generous offer. We still have time. He's not leaving for several weeks.

Here is the ACU black and tan Dingo headed with my son. I sent it to Robert at Survival Sheath Systems and had him fit a SpecOps to it. Its the short model. Fits great! The next item in the package is a Begg MIG that will be in the pouch. Tom and Dan went out of their way to make this happen. What a great knife and a great couple of guys. I will have this at Chicago knife show if anyone needs to handle a Dingo. If you don't have one yet, get your name in. You won't be disappointed!:thumbup::thumbup:

Attachments

• pics 001.jpg
    pics 001.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 282
  • pics 002.jpg
    pics 002.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 2,042
  • pics 003.jpg
    pics 003.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 1,918
  • pics 004.jpg
    pics 004.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 189
  • pics 005.jpg
    pics 005.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 1,922
Oh, man...that is effin' beautiful. Both the knife AND the sheath. I hope they both serve your son well over there. Make sure to tell him some of us appreciate his courage.

Great looking knife and sheath. I'm also carry mine in a Spec Ops sheath. Thank your son for his service. Contrary to the media and the politicians that like to bash our service men, we need them and there are still those of us who appreciate what they do.

Back