Dingo Pre-Order List

What a great name for a future K9 knife......"cerberus"....that baddest dog of them all.

I would CERTAINLY get one of those! It would sound like a great name for the forth coming big bad chopper, wouldn't it?:D

Cerberus:thumbup::cool:

interestingly.....there were a lot of inquiries for #7 and #13.....hmm.....:D

The ball is rolling gentlemen!!!

That said...we do have a big TEASER planned for you guys...to keep you fed while you're patiently waiting for the Dingo to ship. :thumbup:

I'm hoping I don't get the #1. If I did, it'd probably become a safe queen. Then I'd have to order another one.
Then again, maybe that's not such a bad thing....

That said...we do have a big TEASER planned for you guys...to keep you fed while you're patiently waiting for the Dingo to ship. :thumbup:

No more knives until after Christmas!!!!!! I'm already going to get my butt kicked when she finds out about this one and the bushcraft knife. :eek:

oh....this won't require any $$$....

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I AINT SAYIN NO MORE!!!

:foot:

I'm confused....

So when I have any cash how much will one cost...?

The cost for a K9 Dingo is $285, $85 due upfront as a deposit. :thumbup:

What I mentioned in my post above...is an entirely different matter. :D :eek: :p

interestingly.....there were a lot of inquiries for #7 and #13.....hmm.....:D

The ball is rolling gentlemen!!!

BringItcopy.jpg

Who said we can "patiently wait" ? Forced waiting I do all the time. Patiently, well nobody has accused me of that before. :D :D ;) :foot:

Back