Diomedes Industries Custom Bushcrafter Sheath for Sale.

I have always loved the look of a worn saddle or sheath. The natural look that is broken in and looks like it has been used but still looks strong. I have been working to recreate that look without compromising any of the strength in a sheath. I think I have done that with this sheath and treatment. I wanted to offer this sheath for sale on Dan's forum to his members.

This is designed for the Bushcrafter and will fit the second, third, and fourth generations of the knife with ease. It has a generous welt, double hand stitching - reversed at the opening and bottom four holes for great security, welt shelf (to stop the knife from being over inserted), and is made of 8-10 ounce Wicket and Craig leather (Veg tanned and made in America). It has been tanned a bit in the sun and coated liberally (and many times) with Montana Pitch Blend.

The belt loop accommodates up to 2 inch belts and the dangler can be removed if the end user does not like that sort of thing. The Dangler, as well, is made of 8-10 ounce leather and can handle a 2 inch belt.

You will have this sheath for years to come - much like the great knives Dan makes.

Here are the pictures:

KosterBushcrafter-WornSheath013.jpg

KosterBushcrafter-WornSheath010.jpg

KosterBushcrafter-WornSheath009.jpg

KosterBushcrafter-WornSheath007.jpg

KosterBushcrafter-WornSheath012.jpg

KosterBushcrafter-WornSheath011.jpg

The knife can be included if you can pry it from my cold dead hands. ;)

Sheath only - shipped priority for 90 dollars.

PM me or post here for paypal payment instructions - first "I take it" gets it.

TF

Last edited:
Sold - and packed.

I want to thank Dan for being such a cool dude and letting me post here - I buy knives from people who are willing to be open, share, and be honest. Dan has proven to be that with me.

TF

Talfuchre, do you have a bushmaster by any chance? :) mine doesn't have pants :-|

Back