Dirk? any fixed blade updates?

Dirk,
If you are out there... ;)
Any updates on development of fixed blades?
I was just browsing your website - any plans for a production version of your Wharning? Cool design!

Dirk,
If you are out there... ;)
Any updates on development of fixed blades?
I was just browsing your website - any plans for a production version of your Wharning? Cool design!

Well sir, fixed blade renderings have been approved and they are being prototyped. Now, I don't know how far a long they are in that process. I have been working on other projects and haven't checked on them recently. I will see what I can find out and post that info.

Wharning - Thanks! I like it, quite a bit. I have been working to get it back into production. There have been a lot of starts and stops for various reasons. There is a company I am talking to about it. I won't have any information on it until the first of the year. If that doesn't fly, I am going to try and entice Kizer with it. We'll see what happens.

Thanks for the update. Good to hear things are moving forward!
Are you still making knives these days, or busy with other projects? Your work with Kizer looks great!

Thank you sir! I am in a bit of limbo right now. We moved to Huntersville. We are in temporary housing waiting for the new house to be completed and new shop. So, I have been doing design work. New stuff for me and Kizer. Expecting to have things back up and running in November. A couple of months later than planned but that is the way it goes sometimes.

Prototypes are in bound! I received some pics from Kizer and they are looking good. Yes, I am going to keep everyone waiting until I get them in my hands. Shouldn't be too long, now.

Prototypes are in bound! I received some pics from Kizer and they are looking good. Yes, I am going to keep everyone waiting until I get them in my hands. Shouldn't be too long, now.

You.collaborating with Kizer is awesome to see. Kizer does a good job bringing your creations to life. Very eager to see these new protos....

Back