• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

DISCOUNTED FEW 4 SALE (play it again Sam)Reduced

I have a few for Sale, I have listed these before and they are still available. I'm selling these at a seriously reduced discounted price, to be able to buy some earlier production Buck knives.

First I have this Elk Horn Dagger #14 of 250 produced, with brass pins. It comes in a glass and black laminated wood display case lined with black felt and has a Certificate of Authenticity. ASKING $175.00Reduced $150.00

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Next Buck Custom Giraffe Bone Dagger Model 970
This Buck knife 970 has a Damascus blade and a giraffe bone handle.. It comes with a black leather display case, lined in red velvet and has Buck knives logo embossed on the top, and Certificate of Authenticity. It is serialized # 51 of 500 pieces possible( I don't know how many were actually produced). ASKING $190.00Reduced $175.00

NEXT for Sale a Custom Buck Brand Model 111sp (Special Project) Elk Horn folding knife, MADE IN THE USA. It is detailed with a mirror polished 420HC(High Carbon)blade, file work around the perimeter of the blade and a nickel silver bolster. This beautiful collectors folding knife comes with a harness dressing leather sheath. This knife is a limited edition and is serialized #217 of only 250 produced and comes with a certificate of authenticity. Mint In The Box, Knife,sheath,papers,box
Asking Price $ 175.00Reduced $140.00

NEXT FOR TRADE BUCK GUIDE SERIES, RED HEAD SKINNER
This Buck skinner has a full 420HC stainless Steal blade and tang, brass hilt and pins with black glass reenforced G10 handle. Comes with its orginal box and leather sheath. Easy carring only 5oz. ASKING $75.00

At these prices I have to ask that shipping not be included.

PM or E-mail, I check both frequently

Last edited:
Back