DLC Picture Thread!

Michigan....71 miles east of Stonington. Rich, are you flying or by ferry?

My buddy drives and then ferries to Beaver. My family has a place 30 miles south of Mackinac. We also usually take a day trip into the UP (Sault or Tahquamenon Falls).

thanks to all of you guys - especially Mr Jensen, Mr Ross and Mr Kevin -!!! without your help i would not have scored a DLC hinderer by now! :thumbup: :thumbup: - i appreciate being a member of this great community!

finally got my first DLC from another nice bf member! :D

i must say it feels very different to my stonewash finished spanto - not just because of the bead blasted/coated surface - maybe it is the slicer ground blade - i dont know...

^ That is an awesome fde slicer mister! Congratulations! I'm really glad that you found what you were looking for. It's very nicely dressed also.

thanks to all of you guys - especially Mr Jensen, Mr Ross and Mr Kevin -!!! without your help i would not have scored a DLC hinderer by now! :thumbup: :thumbup: - i appreciate being a member of this great community!

finally got my first DLC from another nice bf member! :D

i must say it feels very different to my stonewash finished spanto - not just because of the bead blasted/coated surface - maybe it is the slicer ground blade - i dont know...

The knife found a good home :D

Andreas, Finally brother!! Congrats on a real beauty!! You have it dressed up perfectly amigo!! Definitely went to a good home!!

FDE DLC FP

46fd5a48e61ccdd952a31fdd311c1990.jpg

c135a1395e50b3e171fe965fb2a68a0c.jpg

N2K........incredible pic as usual.......LOVE the background......LOVE the Hinderers more!!!!

I have to agree with Ross... Those are some great pics of your some cool XM's!! :thumbup:

Back