DLT just got a big batch in for sale!!!

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
Just wanted to let everyone know that DLT trading just got in a new flock of Fletcher Knives, some of which feature the new flat grinds I've been doing. Make sure you guys get over and check them out before they're all gone! Seriously they're already going fast as hell. Get there quick!

Oh man, I'm so freakin' happy! I just put 20% down on the tapered tang Tombstone at DLT - btw, this is the 2nd knife I've bought this way from DLT, & it's just a great idea...I get to snag the knife I want, but I don't have to throw down 4-bills right away to do so.

I collect handmade fixed, & I'm just now evolving into loving larger blades. I had a pretty specific design criteria that I was looking for; I wanted something around 12-15" OAL, an aggressive/evil/bowie-ish blade shape w no choil or jimping or thumb ramp, a tapered tang w micarta scales & preferably w liners & pinstripes, & a relatively thin stock as I want a big knife, but I don't want to be lugging a claymore around. I didn't exactly have high hopes of this idea existing, so I figured I'd have to engage a custom maker....then, boom...there it is, Dylan had already dreamt it up & had it waiting for me at DLT!

I can't find any info on your Tombstone model Dylan, but my goodness, it's amazing. You obviously designed this knife to be athletic, not just big, which is precisely what I was dreaming of. It's got your signature ba-dass style, but it's also quite refined & elegant for being a destructive beast. I appreciate the effort you put into the contouring of the handle, & you kept it lean as it meets the ricaso so it'll slide into & out of sheaths easily. I'm so excited about this knife...I take walks around our property with my wife & kids all the time, & I'm always carrying, of course, but NOW....now I'll really be carrying!! We've got a bear that keeps getting into our garbage...I'm pretty sure he'll find a new place to hang out when he sees the Tombstone on my hip. OK, that won't happen, but I'll still feel like a badass - looking forward to getting this in hand - thank you in advance Dylan, & please direct me to any online info about this knife...reviews/etc., if anything's out there.
Scott Sherman

Thanks Vance - Cool to see that weight is a big design principal. I certainly like my example better than this from 2014...the grind esp. This really is a unique knife...there's nothing else out there w its mix of ba-dassness, length & athleticism/weight. I'm definitely procuring a nice leather sheath for it. I've been lamenting my lack of a large, awesome knife, but soon, I'll finally have that length I've been after....wait...you know what I mean.

Dylan - I'd love to hear about this knife from you brother. Your inspiration for it, your thoughts on its capabilities, & why it hasn't taken the world over yet - I'm just blown away by it...to me, it so clearly stands out & above in both aesthetics & ability.

Cool, I'm digging the TS4, I was afraid those were gone from production

Back