Photos Do you even survival??

PdkBzec.jpg

I add myself to the lil’ knaf gang.
I would say that I’d prefer small knife over big one if I had to choose one. For longievity (staying longer time) I would like to have axe and or saw.
Small knife is also easier to carry, conceal or tuck away.
That’s just my vision anyway.

These two are two of my all time favorites and are my personal idea of excellent "survival" knives.

If I had only one knife and few/no other tools, I'd want a knife like this, 7 1/2" blade:

If I had other tools available, this would be hard to beat for my primary knife, 5" blade:

Beautiful blades!!!!!! The handle of the top one!!!!! Very pretty.... Great job on those!!!!

hotel without
:eek:Stayed in a primitive one in Nashville ,totally "self serve" . No lobby at all . Had to Email if you had a problem .

That was weird but my main problem was no furniture in the room except the bed and wall mounted TV .

I gotta have a decent chair (and hopefully a desk) or I feel like I'm on a survival challenge / camping . 🪵

Sorry for off topic ! I was equipped with survival folders in pocket and a ton of gear/supplies in the SUV . We survived ! :cool::thumbsup:

P.S. But wait , there's worse : https://www.booking.com/articles/the-world-s-top-10-capsule-hotels.html

Last edited:
If I’m grabbing one to count on, my Junglas would be a good choice because the Vic Hercules is included in a “package deal”. That’s not cheating because two is one. lol

If the addition of the Hercules disqualifies my Junglas, I’d pick the Frontiersman because it’s easy to keep sharp, fits my hand well, is a big knife but is capable of doing smaller knife chores. I love using it in the kitchen and is my go-to camp knife.

Last edited:
If I’m grabbing one to count on, my Junglas would be a good choice because the Vic Hercules is included in a “package deal”. That’s not cheating because two is one. lol

If the addition of the Hercules disqualifies my Junglas, I’d pick the Frontiersman because it’s easy to keep sharp, fits my hand well, is a big knife but is capable of doing smaller knife chores. I love using it in the kitchen and is my go-to camp knife.

I love the look of the Frontiersman. If they put micarta handles on it I’d get one for sure…

My RW. Old one was thin cut SR101 but now I'm rolling with an infiweiler. The SR101 got a lot of use before the opportunity for an infiweiler presented itself.

kPI1nBc.jpeg

By this time I had the infiweiler. Only one of the group I still have after selling off many blades over the past few years.
ZGJ13MT.jpeg

Another old image, cleaning up some mtb trails near home.
7ToAzmG.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a lot of knives that fit the bill, and I'd be comfortable with any of them...but since there's two in this image...I'll just go with either...especially since they're essentially bulletproof.

SSDFK HDFK 2.jpg

Back