Do you make Sheaths for 10"+ bladed knives?

Do you make kydex sheaths for large bowie style knives, such as a mineral mountain hatchetworks survival bowie, or Walter Brend#5 combat knife? The survival sheath looks great, but the website says it will hold 8" bladed knives at the largest. Which sheath and what style and what style would be most practical for big knives?

I have a new 10"+ Survival Sheath in the works.

If the new 10" sheath liners could accomodate wider knives (just a hair over 2" wide) without needing heatgun-tlc, that'd be very nice. My current Survival Sheath (for smaller than 10" blades) needs a slight tweeking.

No, unfortunately. I'm awaiting the new Ka Bar made models though.

If you get a Brend #5 with one of these sheaths Id love to see pics

Robert, what is the approx timeframe as to when the survival sheath for knives with 10" and longer blades will be available?

Should be in this month.

I'll know after SHOT, as my prototypers are there.

I'm looking forward to re-forming the kydex on one for one of my booboo snippers and snapping the coyote brown loops onto my belt. Though pics would be cool, too. Would it speed things up if I promise to only use sheaths for Busse Combat and Ranger Knives knives and never Ray Coon? :p

Only if I can be assured that only a 10% profit was charged on the final price of the blade. It's only fair, after all. ;)

Oh dear. It may have been less than a 10% profit on my Ranger/Gingrich snipper. :( It was likely more than 10% and therefore fair with the Busse Combat blade (unless, of course, Blue Label, Carling Black Label, and cigars are a legimate business expense, then I'm back to unfairly denying profits).

I will contact Justin and demand he lower his profit margin! How dare he get rich on the backs of consumers!

Back