Do you use your PCKS 110?

Hello!!

I have a BG 42/waterbuffalo/nickel silver body 110 from Pete and use it for lighter tasks. I'm planning to order another one with BG 42/cherrywood/brass body as soon as the shop is back. :D

What about your customs? Are they safe queens or do they see some use?

Post pics if available!! :)

I have 2, one is in my display case and the other is rotated with my Sebenza.

I just orderd a custom with a BG42 blade and I intend to use it for light duty as well. If I ever buy a limited edition I'd likely reserve it for display only. Most knives, in my mind, are meant to be used. The limiteds may be the exception.

I held off using my first one with Elk scales until I broke tha blade on my other EDC and had to send it to Queen to be fixed. I thought what the heck I'll carry the 110 in the mean time. Now it's my EDC most of the time. I babied it at first, but once it got it's first scratch on a bolster, now it's a user and I enjoy it a lot.

I use my Custom Shop Buck 110 with Elk and BG-42 all the time. I've skinned and cleaned up a bunch of squirrels, field dressed a deer, and skinned a coyote with it so far this year. I plan on ordering a companion with the textured Water Buff handles and BG-42 when the shop gets back up and running. I always figured that's why I sharpen the edge on a knife, so I can use it!

Back