Does any one use there limited production AFCK's

cofade2black

Gold Member
Hi I was just wondering if you guys use your limited production AFCK's. I recently perchased a 806-901. Sold a sebenza to get one and I will tell you that I like the afck better. The knife fits better in hand and easier deployment. The M4 steel is better than the steel offered in crk knives. I have had striders and feel the quality is better in this knife. I wish there was a hollow grind on this knife though. We'll let me know what you guys think.

Years ago I sold my 806-901 AFCK and regretted it ever since.

When I was finally able, threw no small effort to replace it with one that was truly still NIB it was immediately given "Safe Queen Status" never to be used.

This is just one of those knives that I own for the sheer beauty and joy of owning of it. I'm not a collector by any means, can't afford to be but I do consider myself a hobbyist and that particular model is for the hobbyist in me. An indulgence I allow myself in this case.

I'm a long time fan of the AFCK and my main user was the original that I carried and used for many years so I know what a capable and dependable knife the AFCK is. Especially compared to comparable knives available at the time of it's release. It was a stand out then and remains one today. The M4 steel and AXIS upgrade make it all that more impressive. But since they are only available in a limited 250 piece run I plan to save and cherish the one I have.

Could I use one as a user? sure, if they were enough to go around but as is? no, the 806-901 AFCK won't be seeing any pocket time.

That's been relegated to my user Contego these day's.

That is a beautiful knife; I owned one but sold it, only one of my regrets. Just try to replace it. I'd keep it NIB and seek a user.

that thing is awesome...
If they still produced them It would be the first knife I'd buy right now, wadda shame.
pbcg yours is sweet man!

This is like having a beautiful woman and not kissing her, my new one is in my pocket right now and I am going to enjoy her

I've had an M2 AFCK for about 14 years. I EDC'd it until a few months ago. It's now a very beat up and well worn safe queen. Probably the single best overall folder I've ever used, with the possible exception of my new ZT 0561. The jury is still out on that one...

If I could find a darn gold class afck (and then afford it) I would carry it all the time :)

I'd super baby it though :eek:

There Is one in M390, it's the 805-1101 which was a KW limited edition. Probably hard to find but they do exist. The knife is nice in G-10 but the blade is worth the search, it's awesome.

Yes, this one is plain no script or serial numbers. :cool:

Whoa, that's a good looking one jkarp! :cool:

Here's the one I want, only available to Europe I think...
image.jpg

Back