Does anybody think this is sexy?

Danbo

Platinum Member
Submitted for your viewing displeasure. Why someone would do this to a perfectly good female, I dont know.:barf:

And, here is her partner. First there was Blechh #1 and now Blechh #2. And this one looks like she would just as soon kick your ass than look at you.

Now, those are the normal responses I would expect. I am still waiting for someone to tell me they actually think this is sexy.

NASTY!!!!!!!

I'll be lucky if I ever get it up again. Why in the world a woman would want to look like a freak I'll never know. :barf: :barf: :barf:

With all those anabolic steroids those "ladies" are taking, they in all liklihood have grown clitori of amazing proportions!:eek:
They are just plain freaks, I cannot see how any normal male would be attracted to them. More likely either afraid of them or at least envious of their superior musculature!

:barf: :barf: :barf:

They remind me of John Ritter's bar date in Skin Deep. A couple of dozen beers too many and you might just wake up next to one of these ladies. If you are polite and nod alot she may let you escape within a few days.

n2s

(edit The movie title was Skin Deep)

V1019128.jpg

In a way it's unfortunate that only paid members can get in here -- those ladies aren't likely to show up and respond to this thread....

Once upon a time one of the misc.fitness.weights crew found a website advertising a muscular lady who is willing to wrestle with you for a fee. A thread similar to this one developed -- similar until the lady's friend and webmaster, another lady of similar proportions, found the thread and chimed in with her view of the gentlemen who had been commenting on the website and on her friend. One of them was named Diana the Valkrie IIRC, though I no longer recall which one.... An entertaining flame war developed, with many amusing threats to crush skulls between vise-like thighs etc., interspersed with commentaries on website design and safe dosages of anabolic steroids for women....

For the record, I would not care to wrestle with either of the ladies pictured in this thread. I would not be willing to pay a fee to watch them wrestle each other, either. To each his own....

The second one looks like Millie Vanilli, you know, the lipsyncing guys from the late 80s who had long curley hair and danced like fairies.

She's a MAN BABY!

BaliLover, I was going to say, she looks like Lou(Incredible Hulk) Ferigno on a bad hair day.:D

In the words of Everybody Loves Raymond's "Frank Barone":HOLY CRAP!.:eek:. Them bitches are BUTT-UGLY, (but please don't tell 'em I said that!.:eek:.).

Geez.......

I don't know which is worse; Fat chicks, or those two!

:barf:

:barf: I have nothing against a female pumping iron, but that is Phucking rediculous. They would have to take so many roinds to look like that they probably have more male characteristics than female.

Back