Does anyone who dabbles in G10 feel like taking on a project?

Because I'm looking for something that I genuinely think doesn't exist at the moment so there appears to be a pretty open market for it.

A G10 simple Men's Wedding Band (in a variety of colors). Around 8-10mm wide, and in standard sizes (there are charts to convert from standard ring-size to inside diameter out there). Can be rounded on the outside or just knock the edge off with a chamfer or whatever. Something you could jam out in minutes on a CNC machine is fine - doesn't need to be fancy (if you can get a pattern on it or even cross-cut some laminate in multi-colors, then I'd probably pay extra for that personally, but I'm a beggar at this point, not a chooser).

I don't wear too much jewelry, but I do have a couple of different wedding bands that I'll trade out (found a carbon fiber one, and one with some pretty awesome wood in it and a Damascus steel ring that I really like) and I'd love to have a few made out of G10 in various colors.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but nobody in the jewelry world seems to work with G10 and very few folks in the knife-scale making world seem interested in making rings, but I figure there has to be a few of us who would appreciate something like this.

I don't want anything for the idea - just somebody start making these so I can own a few in a couple of different colors. I've come close to just trying to make one myself, but I don't have the time right now and this sort of feels like the kind of thing that knife-owners (especially those who appreciate G10) would love to own, yet I can't find one anywhere out there on the web.

Back