• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Recommendation? Does Viper even have a warranty department?

I've been trying to get ahold of Viper Knives, on and off, for close to a year now about the lock rock on my Italo. I've submitted several requests using their web form and they just never follow up, even if I reply to their automated message and ask for help.

Has anyone had success in reaching them?

Some Italian companies flat out ignore email. They have an address on their site but they just delete it all unread.

Is there any other social media they're active on.

Some Italian companies flat out ignore email. They have an address on their site but they just delete it all unread.

Is there any other social media they're active on.
I can try Instagram, maybe.

Edit: nevermind, they don't appear to have an Instagram account.

If you bought from a dealer, I'd ask them.
I didn't think to do that, but it's not a bad idea. It's just been a while since I bought the knife. I tried to fix the lock rock and then threw it in a drawer for a long time.

They may not reply due to their staff not understanding much English perhaps? Try and find somebody who can write a short message for you in Italian or use machine translation?

They may not reply due to their staff not understanding much English perhaps? Try and find somebody who can write a short message for you in Italian or use machine translation?
I mean, their site has an English version for English-speaking regions, and they could translate my emails just as well. I cannot accept that this is is why they aren't responding. I think it's far more likely that they just don't respond to warranty inquiries.

Maybe you could have luck contacting MKM, Viper is part of the consortium.

I just checked heir website:

You could call them directly, they will definitely have someone speaking English there:

Tel. +39 0427 700153
Or go through instagram:

Timezone wise I'd recommend you call them over your morning coffee, then they most likely just had lunch and an Espresso

Well, I e-mailed them yesterday afternoon in English from another EU country and received within a few hours, 2 replies informing me their knives are guaranteed against faults and that if a fault occurs then to contact them again.

Seems transparent to me. Maybe you dd not fill in all the required fields?

Back