Don Parrish

from the faq (Frequently Asked Questions) page, it is the second link in the blue bar near the top of every page:

"The administrator may allow you to use the attachment feature of this forum, which gives you the ability to attach files of certain types to your posts. This could be an image, a text document, a zip file etc. There will be a limit to the file size of any attachments you make, as the forums should not be used as an extension of your hard disk!

To attach a file to a new post, simply click the [Browse] button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive.

Only certain types of files may be attached: these are the valid file extensions for files to be attached to this forum: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip.

After posting, the attachment will show up in the body of your message. To view the contents of the attachment (if it is not already displayed) simply click the filename link that appears next to the attachment icon ."

An aside. The last paragraph is not quite correct. Attaching the file will allow for a thumbnail image. To have it appear in the body of one's post you would need to add the location inside of image tags (or just click the little yellowish mountain icon in the "reply to thread" page and insert the uploaded image location. Am I speaking greek yet? :confused: :D

additionally, you can do a search in the service and support forum (here for more info regarding inserting images. if you want to show photos larger than 100k though you should try a hosting site like photobucket.com or imageshack.us.

Lastly, if none of this helps try posting a new thread in the service and support section of the site. or perhaps a moderator will come along and move this one there for you.

Good luck! I am looking forward to seeing some of Mr. Parrish's work.

Kristy,

I answered you email. Send the pics to me at the address in the email and I will resize them for you, if you are unable to do it.

Gus

Back