Off Topic Don't Cry for Me Argentina

Fan-frenzy-reaches-crescendo-ahead-Englands-World-Cup-kick-off.html

Last edited:
Booooo! I wasn't able to finish the game last night, had to stop it right at extra time, now I know who wins! Which also, congratulations! I never have too much skin in the World Cup, but my vote always goes for the underdog/smaller countries. The Russia-Croatia game was great.

I hope Croatia's up for a battle against France, they're quick. They also play the way I think more teams should, they don't wait around to get a good cross just to shoot, most times if they're in range they go for the back of the net. It's been working really well for them.

So no matter what the Final is gonna be tough, for both teams. I wish yours good luck!

And congratulations to the French ..... but this match was given the judge ... Read comments on the judgment of these people
Peter Schmeichel
Iker Casillas
Luis Suarez
Mark Clattenburg
Dermont Gallagher
Howard Webb
Roy Keane
Jürgen Klinsmann
Joey Burton
Jose Mourinho
Alan Shearer
Gary Lineker
Jamie Carragher
Andujar Oliver

It is not right that a funny decision like this decides the final. It is unwilling after this tournament. Croatia was brilliant and lost for the penalty and free kick that did not have to be judged.

At half the better team was losing 1: 2 due to errors in the application of VAR or misinterpretation of his concept, Do not say that or was not a penalty. That's what everyone can have their own opinion. The thing is that is the concept of VAR to correct important court errors, and in this situation it was not the case and that is very, very disappointing.

German Bild released an article titled "The Best Losers of All Time" on Monday, describing how Croats celebrated the conquest of silver at the World Football Championship in Russia after finishing 4: 2 in France.
"Tears. Proud tears. And a sincere applause. World Cup for the Croats ended in disbelief that they were part of the spectacle, and the Council of the eyes of the world were fixed on them. Croats in 90 minutes did not lose only 20 minutes. No one will ever forget this historic day in a small, young and yet proud Croatia. Loss in the final showed that Croats are the best losers of all time. Quietly, respecting the opponent, without objection. As a big family, they played their silver night, "says Bild.

Last edited:
Back