Double Edge Fighter unboxing and initial impressions!

What's going on CPK fam!

Got in the double edge fighter today in antique micarta scales. Of course I had to document the unboxing and let y'all know my initial thoughts. This is 100% unedited and first take so let me know what you think!

@Nathan the Machinist knocked it out of the park again with this one!

If you landed one and want a sheath made please message me or leave a comment below and I'll get you sorted out. I offer leather and kydex with many custom options with a fast 1-2 week turnaround. Thanks!

Video:

Much better and clearer sound in this video Sid :thumbsup:

Very good introductory video for those who are not in the know, good to see that you take your time too explaining aspects of the design and the tech info :thumbsup:

In case you edit your videos you may want to add that there ought to be 80 of these which will be offered with this coming Friday 10/04 offering of 10. I think that Nathan had said he did 100 extra ones in addition the preorder units and so far we have had 2 sales of 5 units and then 10. I also deducted 5 additional ones because Nathan’s knives have cookie-monsters who may end up grabbing a handful here, we’ll actually not here, but there ;)

I am sure that your YT channel will bring some more curious sorts to these parts of the Web :cool:

Much better and clearer sound in this video Sid :thumbsup:

Very good introductory video for those who are not in the know, good to see that you take your time too explaining aspects of the design and the tech info :thumbsup:

In case you edit your videos you may want to add that there ought to be 80 of these which will be offered with this coming Friday 10/04 offering of 10. I think that Nathan had said he did 100 extra ones in addition the preorder units and so far we have had 2 sales of 5 units and then 10. I also deducted 5 additional ones because Nathan’s knives have cookie-monsters who may end up grabbing a handful here, we’ll actually not here, but there ;)

I am sure that your YT channel will bring some more curious sorts to these parts of the Web :cool:
Ah I missed that part on production numbers! Glad you're enjoying the videos and I'll try to keep making them better!

Back