1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Double threads, triple posts

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by Danke42, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Danke42

Danke42

Feb 10, 2015
    Looks like the previous issue with the board hanging up when you hit post is back. There are a lot of double and triple posts and even duplicate threads.

2. hhmoore

hhmoore Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2014
    People aren't patient enough to wait through the lag.
    It's annoying when you don't see the post appear; but hitting submit multiple times and/or starting over don't help. I just figure my posts aren't all that important, anyway...no big deal if they don't go through immediately. If they aren't there later, when I check back, I can always resubmit.

benchwarmer380 likes this.
  3. Barman1

Barman1 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Just hit "post" then wait a few seconds.
    If it doesn't submit go about your browsing the forum and whatnot, it'll post in its own time.