• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Dowell, Jalomo, Pena, Fannin, Toole, Matsusaki, Menefee

Hog99

Gold Member
***Pena, Fannin, and Menefee remain available***

Some great knives for sale. All blades appear centered to me, flush in all three positions, have no play. All blades are stainless, CPM-154 as far as I know.

1. Dowell small shadow Zulu, Westy over maroon. This one is around 3 1/16” - 3 1/8” closed but fits perfectly in hand for its size. Great walk and talk. So snappy for its size. Minimally carried or used, if at all. I am the second owner. There are some fine scratches on the spine from original owner. I tried to capture them in the pic below, but they are hard to photograph. They don’t bother me in the least, but trust me, they are there. $625 SOLD

2. Pepe Jalomo swayback, coconut composite covers, stonewashed blade. About 3 5/8” closed. I am the original owner. Minimally carried or used. Great knife, very snappy. There is a small burr at the tip that I can’t see but can feel. Came that way from Pepe. Again doesn’t bother me, but Pepe offers lifetime sharpening if it bothers you. Ships with custom leather slip. Well below maker’s price here. $395 SOLD

3. Pena Ti jigged Zulu. 3 5/8” closed. Pena perfection. I am the original owner. Amazing W&T, F&F. Never used or carried. Ships with Pena leather slip. Selling at a significant loss (I paid $925). $750

4. Andy Fannin clip point stag gunstock. 3 5/8” closed. I am the original owner. Never used or carried. Really impressive knife. Of note, there is a small gap between the stag and liner at the base of the show side cover — I tried to capture that in the pic below. Insignificant to me but thought you should know. Selling this one at a significant loss. $425 SOLD

5 Bobby Toole mammoth trapper. 3 13/16” closed. I am the original owner. I don’t recall using this one, maybe carried once. Amazing snappy knife. I love the mammoth on this one. Bobby’s work should be selling at twice the price IMO. Selling this one at a significant loss. $450 SOLD

6. Takeshi Matsusaki stag Zulu. 3 7/8” closed. This is a “WOW” knife IMO. Amazing stag, W&T, F&F. I am not the original owner, but I’m pretty sure it’s never been used or carried. Firm pull on this one but I can pinch it open no problem. Dealer price on this one was $1085 as I recall. I’m selling for $875. SOLD

7. Rick Menefee bent gunstock. 4” closed. I am the original owner. Never used or carried. The rag used for the covers is vintage 1930s rag from Germany per Ricky. Costly material, but I jumped at the opportunity. Great knife on all fronts. Selling this one at a loss. $585

Paypal/US shipping only. I pay fees and shipping. No trades please. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose. Please PM me if you are interested rather than respond in the thread. These will ship out Tuesday or Wednesday of this week pending my work schedule.

6F28B9E3-D904-4C31-A7BD-342B63FA3A4F.jpeg 916C1726-D04F-45C2-9293-ED14D2F16425.jpeg B9FBCB20-4A24-44AB-A24C-2559631EA67F.jpeg 43DC5FEE-DC11-4D21-8610-AB7FF8F17C86.jpeg 10614366-F85A-4304-BD26-BAF61C47CF81.jpeg

Last edited:
Back