• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Dozens of Knives For Sale! (Parting with my collection)

Can I see pictures of Microtech John Wick 3 Continental Set Cypher+UTX-70 Spartan and Microtech Dirac Delta Bronze Hardware (Proof Run SN 168 2019)? Interested in both. Thanks.

Can I see pictures of Microtech John Wick 3 Continental Set Cypher+UTX-70 Spartan and Microtech Dirac Delta Bronze Hardware (Proof Run SN 168 2019)? Interested in both. Thanks.

Im at work until after 6pm EST today but I will happily shoot you some photos as soon as I am able this evening. Thanks for reaching out!

Im at work until after 6pm EST today but I will happily shoot you some photos as soon as I am able this evening. Thanks for reaching out!

Thank you, no worries at all. I'll be on the lookout. You could shoot them directly to me too, my email is [ ]

Last edited:
Email sent.

Last edited:
I will take the John Wick 3 Continental Set #004, the Dirac Delta and one ZT 0850 per our emails. Thanks!

Added a couple more knives to the list. Feel free to take a look!

I’ll take the ZT 0462 if you still have it. Can you have post office hold it? My postal run is midday when I am at work, my work address is in PayPal too but I don’t think it is my verified address. Worst case they attempt delivery and then I ask them to hold not a big deal. I’ll try PM right now

Thanks!!!

Red

I’ll take the ZT 0462 if you still have it. Can you have post office hold it? My postal run is midday when I am at work, my work address is in PayPal too but I don’t think it is my verified address. Worst case they attempt delivery and then I ask them to hold not a big deal. I’ll try PM right now

Thanks!!!

Red
Love the quote!

Back