• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Dozier, Bark River, Emerson and More

I have the following knives for sale.

TOPS- D.A.R.T Knife- Standard Handle 5160 steel. Used-resharpened- Wear in coating- $160

Strider SLCC- S30V Steel- Tiger Stripe w/ hollow grind- Used- minor wear on finish and kydex tranfer- SOLD

Gransfors Bruks- Wildlife Hatched- Like new- edged touched up to better than factory- SOLD

Ka-Bar Becker Necker- Lightly Used- Minor scuffs in coating: SOLD

Bark River Bravo 1- Used- Minor scratches on blade and handle: $125

Dozier Slim Outdoorsman w/ pick bone handles- New- $180

I have pics of all knives upon request. I will accept payment via paypal or money orders. No Personal checks please. I ship via U.S. Priority Mail w/ insurance and tracking.

edited to add: If you want something please post an "I'll take it" in the thread. This just avoids confusion and bruised feelings if there are two people interested in the same item. Thanks.

Last edited:
Mods. My apologies...I meant to post this under production fixed...could someone help me out with a move?

Moved to fixed blades.

Please update your usergroup to show you have a paid membership.To do this Click on Settings (top right) -> Permissions Groups and update.

meant the peace maker not the hunter and add some of the outcast as well please thanks again

I'll take the Kershaw Outcast if still available. pm inbound

Edit: Still waiting on a response.

Last edited:
Kershaw Outcast SPF!

All new prices are reflected in the OP. Anything not marked as sold or SPF is still available.

Back