Dozier in n690?

Never touched a Dozier knife but thinking of buying one based on reputation. From all the threads I’ve read it seems like the main reason to buy a Dozier is the D2 heat treat. I’ve seen some Arkansas Made knives advertised in different steels, one in particular in n690. Any thoughts on buying a Dozier in steel other than D2?

D2 is the norm

However they do make models in unique steels often enough and list them on the site. I think i saw 2 in cru wear last month.

Dozier D2 is great btw

I have two Arkansas Made Doziers in N690, a K2 General Purpose and a K-69 Woodcraft Style Hunter. Haven't used them enough to speak to any difference in the performance of the N690, but I wouldn't expect anything to come out of the Dozier shop to have anything other than top shelf functionality.

Hard to go wrong with Bob and Daniel's work.
20200125_133735_resized_1.jpg

I have two Arkansas Made Doziers in N690, a K2 General Purpose and a K-69 Woodcraft Style Hunter. Haven't used them enough to speak to any difference in the performance of the N690, but I wouldn't expect anything to come out of the Dozier shop to have anything other than top shelf functionality.

Hard to go wrong with Bob and Daniel's work.
View attachment 1271998

MisterZ MisterZ you are the man when it comes to the Dozier deep dive! Thanks (again) for the pics. That k-2 is gorgeous.

Back