• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Dr. Dre Studio BEATS (Brand New Version)

sgt244

Gold Member
Hey guys, I am selling a like new in box pair of Dr.Dre Studio Beats. (Wireless/wired)

These are the newest version of the studio beats, (color is black matte finish) they are also the wireless variety(though It also comes with (2) different wires which can be used if you'd like, one includes a microphone built-in)

I have bought these a few months ago from my local Best Buy, after tax it came to $411 and change. I have used them around 5 times in my house and that is all. Since then I have repackaged them into their original box with all the papers and what-not.. (also includes a hard-shell case and cloth..ect..ect..)

I am ASKING for $320 shipped to your door, I figure this is MORE than a fair price.. although Im still taking a stinging hit off of them... thats for sure.

These have only been used 4-5 times, and look absolutely brand new, no marks,wear, or anything you could pick out, they are "like brand new". Whenever they were not being used, they were stored in their hard-shell case zipped up nice and safe.

I will ship via USPS priority mail, with insurance and tracking....

Pm or E-mail for questions...

As for trades, the only thing Im looking for right now mainly, is Chris Reeve Knives...(but don't be afraid to offer other things, entertain me )

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Back