Dr. Mrs Big Chris

Mrs. Big Chris

BC just told me that he hasn't posted my big news in here. On April 12, I finally defended my dissertation and I am now a doctor!

It was probably the most anticlimactic thing I have ever done. I presented, answered a few questions, and then stepped out into the hall. About ten minutes later, they came out and said, "Congratulations, Dr. Berry." I have felt lost ever since because I no longer have this paper looming over me.

I am back in the land of the living!

Congratulations!!!
I know Mr Big Chris is proud and relieved :)
Does that mean now you have a different approach to the cutting competition? ;)

Well deserved ma’am, well deserved

Congratulations!!!
I know Mr Big Chris is proud and relieved :)
Does that mean now you have a different approach to the cutting competition? ;)

Well deserved ma’am, well deserved

I had my best competition at Nationals in April. I hadn't cut in almost 6 months. I told Chris that I didn't need to practice. I was just naturally amazing.

I had my best competition at Nationals in April. I hadn't cut in almost 6 months. I told Chris that I didn't need to practice. I was just naturally amazing.

Hopefully we’ll hear more about the competitions now that you’re in the land of the living :)

Congrats!!!!

Anticlimactic is ok, when it comes to getting your doctorate!

Could be worse!! They made my dad change the the foot note style on a text book sized book.......after signing off on the foot note style many, many, many times over the years......

New style of footnotes because new computers had more styles available....... his thesis was on an old Epson computer. 5 inch floppies.....and could not be transferred to the new computer operating systems...... he had to retype it on the new computer!!!

Back