Dragonfly vs Copilot vs Pegasus

RLR

I'm searching to add to my DelicaII daily carry... I want stainless steel handles and a plain edge... let the opinions fly...

RLR

Dragonfly! Definately, this knife thinks it is bigger than what it really is.

------------------
"Those who trade essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

The Dragonfly, particularly the s/s model, is the most elegant knife in Spyderco's line IMO.
It's ergos are great, but not as good as the Pegasus.
The Co Pilot was the first small knife with the intention of airline carry.
It's a nice knife, but again, the ergos of the Pegasus are superior.
I'd go for either the Dragonfly or Pegasus, depending whether style or ergonomics turn you on.
Later, Bill

Wait! Why not include the Navigator in these considerations? That, too, is a knife with great ergonomics in the form of a very grippable handle, IMO.

I agree on the Navigator but G10 ain't my thing... I'm leaning towards Dragonfly, maybe not even SS... well, let's see what y'all have to say...

Pegasus!!!! Get the Pegasus!!!! Get 2!!!
smile.gif

You'll love it!!!

Blades

If you are looking for a small but powerful and light cutting tool. Check out the dragonfly carbon fiber serrated version. It has the cutting power of a big knife, the ATS-55 blade and carbon fiber scales that make it nice and light and tough. Great choice. Also the clip makes it great for a money clip like the cricket!!!

[This message has been edited by bob_glassman (edited 02-14-2000).]

The only thing I don't like about the Pegasus is I only have 1. I need a few more as extra's. Maybe 4 more. 2 plain edge, 2 serrated. Other then that its a great little knife.
smile.gif

Blades

The Pegasus is my main work knife of late. Got it to compliment my Cricket and it is starting to steal some of the Cricket's pocket time OTJ. Great little knife for working in a PC environment. Non-threatening looking and all, don'tchaknow?
biggrin.gif

------------------
My new bumper sticker:

Let me tell you about my SIFU!

It's too bad you don't like the G10 on the navigator. If you notice, there is an additional bevel and the back of the navigator handle to give a little more purchase. I also like the grip qualities of the g-10 espcially with a small handled knife.

------------------
Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!
**Blazing Saddles**

Bought my Dragonfly! But, not stainless steel handle, just Zytel. Decided to go light duty, as a backup to my Delica2. I'm impressed by this little user-friendly blade and LOVE the ergos. Thanks for all the input, but no thanks for all you Pegasus lovers who have now convinced me to pick one of those up
wink.gif

"Yes, it does go well with the sheep..."

Back