Dreams of a Res-C Tomahawk or Sword!!

As I’m searching for these precious Bacon strips and pouring this Hennessy down my throat, I’m puzzled ..why has there never been ANY Res-c tomahawks or swords? The idea is mind-boggling

Correct me if I’m wrong..

As I’m searching for these precious Bacon strips and pouring this Hennessy down my throat, I’m puzzled ..why has there never been ANY Res-c tomahawks or swords? The idea is mind-boggling

Correct me if I’m wrong..
No i dont believe there were but there is a small hand axe the ratchet i think saw one for sale i too crave the beloved res c accompanied by and awesome sword blade

Res-C sword would require a through tang with a weighted pommel to balance against the blade. Has Busse done that?

I'm not really sure I'd want res-c on a sword.....it's too squishy in that application where little movements in the handle produce major movements at the tip.

Would be nice on a hatchet though. Especially with a handle more like the regulator.

Res-C sword would require a through tang with a weighted pommel to balance against the blade. Has Busse done that?
I don’t think Busse would need a pommel to make either , they craft their blades so well I’m sure they would have a recipe for the weight and balance!

I don’t think Busse would need a pommel to make either , they craft their blades so well I’m sure they would have a recipe for the weight and balance!

Easy fix, make it two handed, should be able to balance out nicely ;)

They could balance the rest with fullers and CBT..

I'd buy one.

I have one of the Ratchet's in Tan, nice little pack or ATV hatchet :thumbsup:

Easy fix, make it two handed, should be able to balance out nicely ;)

They could balance the rest with fullers and CBT..

I'd buy one.

I have one of the Ratchet's in Tan, nice little pack or ATV hatchet :thumbsup:
Two handed sword is the only way to go!!! Now that’s a baconator

Back