Dress belt needed

Mods, I cannot reach either of the links shown below, so I am posting here. Please move this if there is a more appropriate forum.

"If you are looking to have a custom sheath made, there are a couple of ways to go about it.

- Visit the "Wanted-Knifemaker/Craftsman/Related Services" forum and start a thread with details on what you're looking for. Craftsman members can see all threads in that forum (though you may not) and can respond to requests.

- Visit the "Sheath Makers and Such of Blade Forums" thread and see if anyone seems to be making what you're looking for, then contact them privately to discuss work.

Please don't post requests for custom work in the Sheaths & Such forum. They will be moved."

I assume there are some belt makers out there. I want a simple leather dress belt in oxblood color. No cowboy carving or embellishments are necessary. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Email or leave a message on my profile. Thanks.

Mods, I cannot reach either of the links shown below, so I am posting here. Please move this if there is a more appropriate forum.

"If you are looking to have a custom sheath made, there are a couple of ways to go about it.

- Visit the "Wanted-Knifemaker/Craftsman/Related Services" forum and start a thread with details on what you're looking for. Craftsman members can see all threads in that forum (though you may not) and can respond to requests.

- Visit the "Sheath Makers and Such of Blade Forums" thread and see if anyone seems to be making what you're looking for, then contact them privately to discuss work.

Please don't post requests for custom work in the Sheaths & Such forum. They will be moved."

I assume there are some belt makers out there. I want a simple leather dress belt in oxblood color. No cowboy carving or embellishments are necessary. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Email or leave a message on my profile. Thanks.
What size. I have a 30 something near finished with brass hardware. It's 7 oz thick

@ A abcdef
We can custom build a belt for you in dark brown which would be our closest match to oxblood.
We offer a 1 inch wide, 1.25 inch wide and 1.5 inch wide belt, fully lined. Typically you order one size larger than the pants you wear.
If you wear a size 36 jeans then you would order our size 38 belt.

Here is a link to our standard 1.5 inch belt, Other belts are a custom build which takes approx 3 weeks.
Let us know if we can answer any questions.
Thank you
Click this link to see our belts

RbgXUfr.jpg

Back