• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Drop a few, for the love of God

oh i see, i knew you were kidding about the bot program, but thought you scored the Black G-10's on your own.

QUOTE=Ironballs;4233059]It was easy, with the new program i wrote, i can pull them from other peoples baskets during inventory sweeps... Read the entire quote for more details...[/QUOTE]

the last thing I need is more of the current Wardens, yet I continue to troll the BCS just to see what is going on. LOL

BTW - there is a refresh addon to Firefox. I don't like it, tho. When the INFI gods shine on my product page, it better not refresh again before I click on something.

Gary, I did get one satin/blackG10 tonight, but she is gonna be a keeper for sure... I lost the skelly you dropped for me (but just picked up another... its the thought that counts with me however, so a big thanks)...

I think i will have to go Gold Membership if i score again... I really want a red and will hang out tonight till i get one... but if i see any gems, i know i will not be able to help myself...

Glad you got that Black G10, I had one in my cart, but lost it because of that inventory update! But I did score a Tiger and Two Yellows.

I'd love to score a Black G10 AND a Red!

Gary, I did get one satin/blackG10 tonight, but she is gonna be a keeper for sure... I lost the skelly you dropped for me (but just picked up another... its the thought that counts with me however, so a big thanks)...

I think i will have to go Gold Membership if i score again... I really want a red and will hang out tonight till i get one... but if i see any gems, i know i will not be able to help myself...

dont think any reds are inbound, but who knows. even on the exchange they tend to last about 2 minutes max.

A Red??

Crap.

Now I can't go to sleep and rest my weary bones. Have to keep eyes open just a bit longer...just a bit.

Why did someone say Red?????;)

And...I haven't run out of single malt. Of course, in my house, it really isn't possible to run out of single malt. But you can try...

nowonder why i am hitting so well... all yalls are sipping the spirits, and me punding back the Mountain Dew, Cofee, and Crystal Meth... your reflexes are working against you... muhahaha muuhahahah the world is mine...
do any of you hear a ringing in your ears... shit, gotta sign off, choppers overhead... gull darn space monkeys!

When was the last 'hit' -- the last notice of an actual GW??

And concerning spirits:

After far more decades of experience than I care to admit, I have an astonishing capacity for whisky (even whiskey). Oddly, I still have a fully functioning liver. Oh well, and regardless, it takes an enormous amount of whisky to have any perceptible effect on me...

And, oh yes, I AM one of those space monkeys!

nope, she is dead,... all held/carted/checked out for long time now...

Everyone should just go to sleep, promptly before 11. please...

where is the 11pm restock? spread it around? any hint of Red comming out?

Post whore here if you will,... i will

I cant believe this is 6 pages already.. and there is another thread full of "did you see any, and I got's". Very impressive forum, and dedicated patrons... Gotta love it...

but im praying for a restock now... high as a kite im not sleeping tonight (Out of Mt. Dew, so on to sniffing glue now and jawing Chew)

... high as a kite im not sleeping tonight (Out of Mt. Dew, so on to sniffing glue now and jawing Chew)

airplane-lloyd-bridges-sniff-glue.jpg

airplanetwo107.jpg

im gonna have to buy that movie so i can download a proper pic.

best one liners in the history of movies! well,maybe not, but still damn funny!!!

Best one liners...movies...what about Young Frankenstein? That one always keeps me...in stitches!!

Whew! Getting so tired I'm punch drunk. Looks like you Left Coasters are about to inherit the earth, so to speak. Or at least the BCS web-site...;)

Oh -- and Skunk! I'm with De Opresso Liber on this one! We know you've got something else in that blasted safe of yours. Now trot it out!! Before the Left Coasters outlast us devious, old Right Coasters.

I was stressed that all i would do tonight is F5... but thats not so... i remembered my TeVo has picked up every gladiator movie over the last 6 months... I love em..

My stove just told me that Skunk went to bed and that its over, but it usually just talks nonsense...

My gut says to stay up until 2...

Guess i will go with my gut,.. becuase its larger than the stove...

Oh, no! That sly bastid is out there...somewhere...laughing over his infi.

He hasn't gone to sleep. He's much too sadistic for that.

Heck, how do we know...for sure...that he EVER sleeps...at night??

Man, that raises some creepy scenarios!:cool:

Back