Drop Leg Holster for 1911?

I saw one at your table during the Blade Show OD I think?Do you sell these?
Thanks in advance,
John

Don't know about Strider, but Blade-Tech and Safariland make a drop leg holster for the 1911.

------------------
Riley
Do it right,or not at all.

I too saw one of the Striderized Thigh Holster/Knife combinations at the SOF show. To tell you the truth, it's been comsuming.

Since someone else brought it up, Mick, can the holster combination be made for a Glock G19/23 sized pistol in combination with an MT sized knife? Maybe something between an MT and an HT?

John

Hey there,
Yep... we make that sucker. Cost is $150. That includes the Cordura holster, the Kydex for the Firearm and knife. It doesn't include firearms or knives. We will need both your firearm and knife for about a week to form the Kydex. If your gun is something we already possess, chances are high of this, we wont need it. The holster comes in your choice of either black, green or three color desert. Includes leg straps and drop strap.

Hey there Mr. John.
No prob on your firearm. Your knife length isn't a problem either. We have built them for blades over a foot long.

Talk to you soon

SK

Boy I've gotten a lot of use out of this photo.
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1263699&a=9349258&p=30547085

Shown in three color desert with model PH. This rig was built for Knife Bomber to fit his service sidearm.

Originally posted by John Hollister:
Mick

Thank you Sir. Expect an order for a knife and a holster.

Take care

John

So you're ordering the pink handled knife
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Ehhhh . . no

I was thinking more like an OD wrapped MT. The pink handled one was . . nice, but . . .

Back