Drop Leg Sheathing Options for ESEE-6

en0

I just got my ESEE-6 knife last week. I got the knife primarily for utility while backpacking. I would like to put a drop leg sheath on it but, being new to large blades, i am not sure the best approached. Can anyone offer some insight? Thank you!

I was thinking the new ESEE pack would be perfect for a drop leg. Tactical Tailor and others make Drop leg rigs covered with Molle/Pals.

+1 on the molle back drop.

Rides like this:
web.jpg

rides similiar to the 5:
4138393859_daa95ff1c4.jpg

Factory Molle Back in Black
Here is the new Molle Back & Pouch for the RC5 & RC6 ...Excellent Quality and versatility.couple of quick pictures
IMG_2748-1.jpg

IMG_2749-1.jpg

IMG_2750-1.jpg

IMG_2751.jpg

IMG_2755-1.jpg

IMG_2756.jpg

IMG_2757-1.jpg

IMG_2759-1.jpg

IMG_2760-1.jpg

IMG_2761-1.jpg

That molle backer is looking better and better. Thanks texastonydobbs!! Anyone here have any experience with the factory seconds offered on RCs rebwsite?

Also, texastonydobbs: That leather implentation, is that formed around the blade handle. its hard to tell from the pictures. I have a lot of leather from a smaller project, i might just give that try as well.

Guys thank you all. Im glad i joined this community. You all ROCK!!

I haven't had any trouble with swing on the five or six. The backing is pretty rigid. Even my junglas doesn't swing, though it does bounce some. For any of them, a paracord lashing is simple enough to do.

Thanks guys, I am going to build the leather solution depicted by texastonydobbs. I will probably order the molle back soon as that looks like the optimal solution. Thanks again.

Back