• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

($drop) Voorhies Damasteel Medium Simplex

Just got this one. Catch and release... Amazing knife, outstanding in every regard. The action is one of the best flippers I've ever handled. The use of damasteel is right on the edge of 'too much,' but is done so cleanly and evenly it works. The blade is dead centered, and is mirror polished and etched for a really cool look. The lockup is quick and has zero stick, and to be made of layered damasteel, it is surprisingly not very heavy. Just has a good 'Curtiss' like feel to it. Titanium liners and hardware with a black composite inlay and pivot surround. Comes with a COA, small bag and plastic baggy.
We can offer a small case for it to provided they arrive in the next couple of days..

I honestly don't want to let this one go. But we've had an issue with the shop truck that has to get fixed. So this one needs a new home. I'm asking what I have in it to get back to square. Will ship US, priority mail insured with signature confirmation. PayPal preferred. $1000obro G&S shipped. International will cost extra at the actual rate. If you're willing to pay F&F I can reduce the price accordingly. PM or email me for more info. Eric@overmountain.us.com thanks.
IMG_20180316_153537_465.jpg
0316181336b-1.jpg
0316181337-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back