• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

DROPS! Something for everyone: Only TAD & Hinderer left!

TheGrownUpKid

Platinum Member
No trades please, thanks!

VERY MOTIVATED TO SELL: Offers welcome!

DEALS ON MULTIPLES

PLEASE READ FIRST:
PayPal & Zelle only. All prices include USPS Priority Insured shipping to the 48 States. Hawaii and Alaska will cost a little extra.

BOLD = Available. If its sold, bold is removed, and item is moved to the bottom of the list.

Hinderer Bronze Ti Investigator pen. Mint. Comes with original bronze blunt tip and a factory mint bronze pointy tip, as well as a small lanyard I made that slips onto the pocket clip. Asking 150 > 125 shipped.

Old school TAD knee/elbow pads. MINT
never used, and discontinued. Asking 50 > 40 shipped.

TAD Ronin XT Jacket, Gunship, Size: XL, MINT IN BAG, bought as a spare. 255 from TAD + shipping, Asking 200 > 175 shipped.

TAD Stealth, new with 1 tag still attached. Large, tan,
bought a long time ago as a spare, never used. Was 500 new, long discontinued, asking 400 > 350 shipped.

Primate Express Mummert card Jan/20 edition. Bought from MonkeyEdge, Near mint, never used/carried but has a VERY fine hairline on the back side, bout an inch. Can only be seen at certain angles. Could not capture it. No idea how it got there. Comes with everything it came with. Asking SOLD shipped.

Prometheus Alpha Ti. MINT, and unavailable from the maker. 600 new, asking SOLD shipped.

TWO Apple Watch 5s in Space gray, black Sport band, no cellular. Unopened. Plastic still intact. I won these in a "COVID Morale" work raffle, but I don't need them! Asking SOLD each, or SOLD for the pair, shipped.

Strider LM Nail, recent run in S35VN, only out of the bag to look at. Not for me. Asking SOLD shipped.

THREE Bravo Company (BCM) Standard Charging Handles. Lightly used. Functionally perfect. Would like to sell the lot for SOLD shipped.

Shapton Glass 16000 grit stone. Brand new, in 8000 grit box. Asking SOLD shipped.

DSC00321.JPG DSC00293.JPG DSC00294.JPG DSC00426.JPG DSC00427.JPG DSC00428.JPG

Last edited:
Question about Mummert card and offer. Please email me at my username at gmail. Thanks

Back